How do I Overcome Temptation?

One of the most common testings faced by christians is temptation. The lord wont allow you to be tempted beyond measures.

These are little things in which you can do to overcome temptation:

- Confess it to the Lord and pray about it

- You can talk to someone trusted and pray together about it

- Do some few days of fasting for your deliverance

Don't be discouraged or be ashamed for he still cares. The devil uses your weakest points for you to become even weaker and to drift away from God. Everyday we face different temptations, not easy to overcome at times isn't it?
Not at all, but when you are surrounded by people that will help to uplift and to build you, it helps significantly. That way you know your mind us centered around something positive and good. As well as, always try to build a sense of communication with your friends. This is why:

Romans 12:10:- Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Romans 12:15:- Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

Romans 12:16:- Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

That's why it is so important for you to create a sense of trust and communication with your friends.
Not everyone will have friends, but its okay, don't be the one to think that you are weird and nobody wants to be around you. The closest friend is Jesus and when you build that special relationship with him, you will feel comfortable going to him with anything.

So be encouraged and reminded that you are an overcomer and you shall overcome in Jesus name.

I can do anything with the Lord by my side.