How Do I handle Peer Pressure?

This is one of the most common things faced by teens, peer pressure. If you commonly associate with persons that are non-christians(especially if they are your friends) it will cause the non-belivers to pressure you into participating in their wrongful activities. Sometimes it may be that, you wanna be around the group\persons because they are your only friends or that because you wanna be apart of the popular group,thinking it is cool.
Don't trade the glorious calling in which you are called, for unrigheousness .

Romans 6:13:- Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

It is more easier to do wrong than right, so it seems, but you are able to walk on the straight and narrow path with Christ. You don't have to do wrong, because others are doing it, stand up for Christ, stand up for what you believe in.

Matthew 5:16:-Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Make a difference,stand out, Live for God and in doing so will be an example of the believers. Be a leader and not a follower. For you are no longer in bondage, but is now a servant of the Most high God. As being servants only of righteousness and not of sin, you should yield only to the godly things.
Well, if you realize that peer pressure is affecting you, avoid certain company in which you were apart of and surround yourself with godly things; friends that are Christians and have a Christ like mind.

Hope you were some what encouraged:)