Is it True that Greatness lies within Me?

Yes it is definitely true that greatness lies within you. God made you in such a way that you are capable of doing great things, not just physically, academically but spiritually. You are talented, for some, they have discovered their God given talents, while others don't.
Don't think of yourself any less than anyone else.

You might not be a singer but a great dancer

You might not be good academically but has great knowledge of the Word of God

You might not be a good artise, but an exceptional motivator.

All of us are equal on the sight of God, no matter how great someone's gift may be, you are as equally gifted even though persons may not think that, but it is so true. So, don't underestimate yourself you are designed for greatness and destined for success. You have the potential to be anything you wanna be in life, its just for you to put it into work, and of course have faith and believe in God. You may not know what you were made to do, but later you will know, if you ask Jesus to reveal to you, your true purpose, he will, just ask him. So yes your question has being, greatness lies deep within you, and it's just for you to let that manifest so others may see and God be glorified.

You were designed for greatness