How to Get Pass the Past?

For some the memories of their past seems so overwhelming at times. Even for those being Christians it seems so hard to get pass all the things you have been through which builds up guilt and shame inside. Whatever you have been through no matter how overwhelming and hard it seems to overcome, you can do it. It might be like an incurable wound but you can get pass it.

I come before you today lord Jesus, asking for the warm and tender compassion of your hands to wrap around the hearts of whoever is reading this and is hurting at this moment. May you bring restoration upon them in Jesus name amen.

Sometimes letting it out can be a good solution. When you hide your pain inside its like, spreading the wound even more. The best thing to do is to tell Jesus about it. At times the enemy wants to remind us of our past, but the bible says who the son set free is free indeed.
Once you have accepted the Lord Jesus into your heart, you are now free from the bondage of sin, but our enemy the devil is always at work trying to make us fall back into sin where he tries to kill us.
Its just a process you'll get pass it, it happens to if not all but most Christians. It does not matter what you have done for if you become a christian all those sins from the past are washed away, he died for you shame, your hurt and your guilt. He paid it all on Calvary Cross because he loves and cares about you.

Let not your past determine your future,press towards the mark of the high calling.