Am I Loved?

Sometimes doubt is within everyone of us at some appointed time. Most of the time it is girls who doubt about being loved. So they seek to find it in different ways, that will allow them to go outside of the plan of God for themselves. Your question is answered, yes you are loved. Not with carnal nor fleshy love but with an everlasting love that comes from Christ. It shows by his precious blood being shed on the cross for your sins.
Don't try any other way to find love but come to Lord Jesus and you will experience his love in a very special way. He loves you very much, if he didn't you would not have had the opportunity to be reading this today, don't you think so?
Even though we are a set if unruly and disobedient people God is merciful unto us everyday, for according to lamentation new mercies we see each morning.
This is all but to prove his undescribable love towards you.

Sometimes its so hard to believe that especially God loves us. For one maybe because he have allowed you to go through much and it causes you think that "how can God loves me and cause me to go through so much pain?" But he does love you so so much. No matter what you've done, who you are, or what your past was you are loved.

Receive the love  of christ in your hearts today.