• 4 •

*George's POV*
Relax!

You're fine, you're fine.

It's just a little hang out with a..cute stranger who's cat decided to run away and now you're going to his house.

HIS house.

Should I be concerned?

I mean I barely know this guy.

What if he's kidnaps me?

I really shouldn't have given him my number.

But he looks too nice to do such a thing.

What if he actually wants to get to know me better.

Is he even into guys?

I don't have anything to wear!

I should cancel.

Say that something came up.

No I can't back down now.

I ran a hand through my hair as I rummaged through my dresser. I pull out a beige crewneck along with white sweatpants.

Once I was finished getting dressed I reached for my phone, opening it up to the text that Clay sent me with his address in it.

His house was about a few blocks down from mine.

More on the edge of town.

Pocketing my phone and keys, I headed downstairs.

But then I met my mum along the way. "Where are you off to?", she asked. "I'm meeting up with someone"

"May I ask who?"

"It's this guy I met..a couple of days ago"

"Okay just be home before 10", she tells me with a smile. I give her a nod and continued my way down the steps.

As Gypsy trotted along the road I took a look around.

This town was calm to say the least.

But I liked it.

It didn't take long for me to get to his house. I slid off of Gypsy, grabbing her lead and making my way to the front door.

His house was a small cottage with a nice big open field around it. He had a few plants on the outside. He even had a porch swing.

I freeze when I was only a couple of feet away from the door. I swipe the sweat off my hand then knocked on the door. I could practically hear my heart beating out of my chest as I waited.

I get hit with a gust of wind when he opened the door. "George! I see that you brought Gypsy", he says. He was wearing a plain black shirt with grey sweatpants. He had his same accessories except his change his earring into a stud.

"W-well I had to get here somehow", I replied with a awkward laugh. "If you want I can take her to an extra stable I have"

"Um sure! If you don't mind" , I said as I slowly gave him the lead. "You can already head inside if you want", he says while he walked away.

I hesitated for a moment but made my way inside.

His home had a nice welcoming vibe to it. It also smelled sweet, like berries.

I walk over to his living room. It looked like any other living room. But except he had a big cat tree next to his tv.

I sit myself on the comfortable grey couch, waiting patiently for him to return.