• 5 •

*Clay's POV*
"George I'm back!", I shout as I walked into the house.

"Over here!", I hear him call out.

With kitten formula in hand I make my way over to the living room. George was sitting on the couch with the pink blanket in his arms, cradling it as if it were a baby.

I sit myself down next the brunette. I look over his shoulder at the kit that was wrapped tightly in the blanket. I reach a hand over, using my finger I untuck the bunny's ears that were rested under his small head.

I hear George softly chuckle to the sight.

I slowly trail my eyes up to the brunette.

The sun rays made his pale milky skin shine ever so brightly. Eyelashes fluttering between each blink. His lips had a soft pink hue to them.

The brunette suddenly turns his head to look at me.

His brown eyes met my emerald gaze.

*George's/Clay's POV*
His eyes are so beautiful..

*Clay's POV*
The distance between us was overwhelming.

But also the lack of distance.

I slightly bite the inside of my cheek as I turned my head to look away. "I'll uh go make him a bottle", I said while standing up.

"Okay.."

I then leave without another word.

Though it didn't take long for me to be done. I hand George the fresh new bottle as I sat down next to him. "You warmed it up", he comments.

"I just boiled a pot of water and put the bottle in it"

Flipping the bottle diagonally, the brunette began to feed the little bunny. I watched as the bunny gripped on tightly to the bottle.

It sure was an adorable sight.

"Wanna watch something while you feed him", I suddenly ask.

"Sure"

We didn't pay much attention to the movie. We just stayed talking to each other.

"Hey um I should probably get going", George says. I give him a nod. We both stand up and walk over to the kitchen. The brunette places the blanket into the box like it was before.

We then go outside where I had my stables. I open the one that Gypsy was in for George. He gets on her and walks them out of the stable.

It was dark out but you can still see.

"I'll uh stop by tomorrow...to check up on Milo", he says. I chuckle to the name.

"Milo?"

"What! It's a cute name"

"Well alright, I'll see you then"

"Bye Clay"

"Bye"

The brunette began to walk off but I call out to him.

"George, you can admit you want to see me again", I teased.

"No I don't", he shouted back.

"Yes you do!"

"Nope"

"Just admit it!"

"There is nothing to admit!"

We went back and forth until George was out of my sight.