• 11 •

*Credit to the artist!*

"George sweetie I need you to clean the windows", My mom says. She had her hair tied up in a high ponytail while was dressed up really nicely.

"Where are you off to?", I asked.

"I just have run some errands. I'll be back shortly", She tells me as she fixed up her purse.

I quickly get up from the chair was sitting on and went to grab the cleaning supplies. I first went to clean the glass door. I tried to spray out the windex but it refused to come out. As I struggled with the bottle, I end up dropping it.

"George honey are you okay? You seem stressed out of your mind", My mom says worriedly.

I jump to the sound of her voice.

"Yeah I-I'm fine"

"George, I know when there's something wrong with my son. Talk to me"

"I-I don't know okay! I just did a very stupid thing", I exclaimed.

"Woah woah slow down. What did you do?"

I take a deep breathe before continuing. "So I've been hanging out with this guy for awhile now. And this morning..he confessed something while I was 'sleeping'. The reason I'm air quoting that is because I woke up a few minutes earlier but decided to close my eyes so I could sleep some more"

"What did he confessed?"

"He confessed that he...wanted to kiss me. But I wasn't even suppose to hear that but when I got up to leave I sort of...kissed him on the cheek"

"Well what did he say?"

"I don't know, I left the second I did it", I say sheepishly.

"Oh honey", she says as she shook her head with a smile.

"And now I don't know what to do! He probably hates me"

"Don't be ridiculous George. He literally said he wanted to kiss you"

"Well what do I do now?"

"What's going on?", My dad asks as he puts a hand on my mom shoulder. "Our son is just having his first case of boy problems", she says, putting a hand on top of his.

"I'll tell you what, I want you to go back over there and talk to him about it. Communicating is key"

"But what about the store? Dad would be working alone if you won't be here either"

"Don't worry about that. Your father knows how to hold down the fort. Isn't that right James?"

"Yes I'll be fine. Now go and solve what ever is it", he says as he ruffles up my hair.

"Okay thank you!", I shouted as I ran to my room to change.

Come on George just knock on the door!

I've been standing out here for the past 5 minutes.

I take a deep breathe and knock. I anxiously tapped my foot against the floor as I waited. Then that's when the blond opened the door.

"George", he says softly.

"I am so sorry Clay. I didn't mean to do what I did, i-it was stupid of me to do"

"George"

"And it okay if you don't want to talk to me anymore"

"George!"

"I just wanted to come here to say that I'm sor-", Clay suddenly grabs my face kisses me on the cheek.

"It's okay George", he tells me as he smiles at me.

*No one's POV*
They both looked into each other's eyes.

Suddenly George grabs the blond's face and connected their lips.

Clay was taken back by the sudden action but quickly kisses him in return. He then began to back them both into the house. He turns around to shut the door, pressing his back against it.

Not once did he separate from George.

But they soon ran out of air.

They part and they look at each other fondly. The brunette places his head on the blond's chest while they stood there.

"I wanted to do that for so long", he says.

Clay then began to play with the other's hair. "Me too"

The blond had his arm wrapped around George as he rested on him.

They were laying on the blond's bed as they softly talked to each other. "I like my simple life. I have like a routine", George whispers.

Clay hums as he listened to George rant about about random things. "I want to live in a house one day. Just a house, somewhere in a big open field...with you, Patches, Milo..", The brunette says as he stroked Clay's hair.

"With me?", The blond says as he lifts his head up.

"Yes, with you", George laughs.

Clay smiles and lends down to give the brunette a soft kiss.

Once they separated, they both stared at each other.

Their eyes sparking bright with love.
__________________________________
790 words

Not really proud of this chapter 😅