• 12 •

*Next day*

*George's POV*
"We just need to make these biscuits then we should be good to go", I tell Clay as I looked at the list of foods the royal adviser gave me.

"I forget you're British sometimes", he says as he was looking at the cookie recipe.

"You're sure you bought everything?"

"Yes Georgee I did. Wait a second we're making snickerdoodles!?"

"Um yeah?"

"I love snickerdoodles! Alright what do we need to do first", I chuckle at his excitement.

"First we need to preheat oven to 375°", I watched as the blond did so.

"Now in the mixer put the cream butter with a cup of sugar. And mix it until it's light and fluffy. While it's mixing put an egg with a 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract", I slide off the counter once I was done reading.

"As you're doing that I will put a 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour into another bowl", I continued. But suddenly the blond takes the flour off the counter and throws it at me.

"Clay! what was that for", I said as I looked down at my now dirty apron.

"Baking is supposed to be messy!"

"Alright if that's what you sayy", I quickly snatch the flour from Clay, grabbing a hand full and throwing at him.

"What the hell!"

"What I thought you said baking was supposed to be messy"

"But at least I didn't throw it at your face", he says as he dusts off his face.

I turned around as I laughed.

Without even realizing, Clay grabs an egg from the carton and cracks it on my head.

"Ow!", I shout.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do it that hard"

I secretly grab the flour again and brought a closed hand to my head. Once Clay was close enough, I blew it in his face which sends him back.

"Oh you're gonna get it now", he says.

"Uh oh"

"Uh oh is right", he then grabs another ingredient.

I scream as I ran to the other side of the counter.

"Come here Georgee!"

"No, I'm sorry! Truce!", I pleaded.

"Nope!"

Who knows how long we fought. But we finally ended it in truce.

"What do we need next?", Clay asks.

"I need a 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda and a 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar. Whisk it together then put it into the mixer but don't pour it all in at once. Do half of it then pour the rest after a few seconds. I'm gonna go mix together 2 tablespoons of sugar with 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a small bowl"