"My girl,"

*not proofread*

*EZRA'S POV*

I woke up with a massive headache trying to remember the events of last night. Bill. Slowly, i get out of bed and walk downstairs my mom in the kitchen making pancakes. "Morning and welcome to adulthood honey!" she puts a pancake on a plate and placed it on the table and i groan sitting down.

"Hangover huh?" i reply with a 'mm' and eat my pancakes. My mom leaves the room and comes back later with advil and some water so i take it then walk over the the couch too put on the news. As soon as i turn on the tv i almost choke on my drink when i see the headline. My mom walks up behind me and drops her cup but luckily it was plastic.

'ACTRESS EZRA HAWTHORNE AND SINGER BILL KAULITZ WERE SEEN KISSING AT A CLUB IN LA LATE LAST NIGHT AND PAPARAZZI CAUGHT THIS PHOTO:'

"Well shit i sure do hope you have that boys number," my mom says picking up her cup. "Luckily i do," remembering he put his number into my phone and i did the same. "Call him then!" I rush out of the room and go to find my phone on my beside table.

I scroll through my contacts and he named himself 'Billy boyy❤️' i smile at his contact name then click call and it rings. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Connected. "Hallooo?" His voice is sweet and he sounded tired. "Hello, it's Ezra, remember?" i giggle as he says 'ohhh'.

We talk for a few hours and we agreed to meet in a forest near my house that's never too busy. I quickly get changed and throw on a grey too with some joggers, tell my mom i'm going to see Bill and leave.

 I quickly get changed and throw on a grey too with some joggers, tell my mom i'm going to see Bill and leave

It was a 10 minute walk for me and luckily no one saw me so now i'm sat on the grass waiting for Bill. Then he walks over, black jeans, a bb belt and a grey top his hair naturally down with no makeup on. "Hey handsome," i say smiling standing up to hug him. "Hey beautiful, so what about us..?" He drags his words and pulls me into a hug his perfect smell filling my lungs.

"What about us?" I smile trying to give him a hint. "Ohh okay, good thing i brought this," he pulls out the prettiest necklace ever. Emeralds cover the silver chain.