"I love you babe, but don't let him leave,"

*not proofread*

*EZRA'S POV*

It was around late afternoon when i woke up, in an empty bed, so i wondered through a hallway and found myself in their apartment. It was empty though. I waddled over to the fridge and picked out some fruit with orange juice. I went over to the couch and sat down turning on the tv watching a random show.

Georg walks down the corridor topless and jumps when he sees me. "Oh hey Eza, you okay?" he smiles and sits next to me stealing my strawberries. "Yeah i just woke up, only i could find that i actually wanted to eat. You?" he laughs and gets up to make pancakes. "Yeah i'm good, i'll make us pancakes but we'll have to eat them before Bill and Tom get home from shopping," i nod and run over to help him make them.

We're both trying to flip the pancake them flying all over the pan. "Ha! Did you see that! I flipped it!" Georg exclaims and we both laugh even harder. "This is really random but do you wanna go to the beach? Just us?" i say looking at Georg. "Beach? Just us?" He smiles.
"Beach. Just us." He races away to get ready als not tripping over a random shoe so i rush to find a swimsuit.

I find my favourite one, it's red with string covering my body so i throw some denim shorts over the bottoms and a white top over the top. Georg walks out and he's wearing black trunks with a black compression top and we grab cases of beer then leave.

 Georg walks out and he's wearing black trunks with a black compression top and we grab cases of beer then leave

We walked together to the beach saying random facts about us. Then we found an empty patch of beach, took off our layers and ran into the sea. Georg splashed me my eyes now stinging so i leap onto his back and we both fall under i push off him and gasp for air when i'm at the surface.

"You bitch! It's in my eyes!! Ahhh!" Georg is whining but i can't stop laughing i don't feel the sting. "Drinks?" i say running back to beach, Georg close behind tackling me in the sand for the first cold beer. People were running towards us camera clicking but Georg didn't see or hear as he was still on top of me trying to tickle me.

"Georg get the fuck off! Paparazzi??" I scream and he jumps off as the crowd is now surrounding us and our stuff. They take a bunch of pictures of us ignoring that we're screaming at them to go away then they wonder off somewhere on the other side of the beach.

"Fucking assholes man, you good Eza?" Georg asks and i nod while packing our stuff away. I like that he's still using my nickname after that. "I wanna go home, not mine, you're apartment." I say and Georg nods helping me pack and we walk back to the car his arm around me, my head on his shoulder and we get in the car.

(time skip)

When we walk back in the apartment Bill's on the couch watching the news and all my friends are here. Bill looks over at us with a pissed of look. "What the fuck Georg??" Bill screams at Georg in german and i get really confused. Then i see the tv.

"ACTRESS EZRA HAWTHORNE AND BASSIST GEORG LISTING CAUGHT AT THE BEACH, IS SHE CHEATING ON SINGER BILL KAULITZ?"

I look at Bill and start saying 'no' but he's not listening. "Bill just fucking listen to me!" I tell in his face and he's quiet. "Thank you, Georg and i are just friends we just wanted to go to the beach for the day. I promise." But Bill's not listening and he walks past me grabbing his keys and leaves the apartment.

Everyone walks to their rooms except Georg and Violet. "I love you babe, but don't let him leave," then Georg nods following Gustav into another room. "Go." Violet nods to the door and i grab my keys and leave. I run to my car driving around looking for his car then i think of the forest. He would go there. Right?

I park outside the forest in the parking lot and his car is here. Thank god. I rush through the woods running past every person i see thousands of thoughts flowing through my mind.

*BILL'S POV*

I run out of my car to the spot where we kissed, tears rushing down my face. I didn't care who i passed i just had to get to that spot. The air was different there it's like nothing matters, like i could finally breath. I hope she knows i would come here.

The tall, old tree was standing there when i ran over and i sat against the trunk. Why would she do that? Is she in love with Georg? I just sat there crying my eyes out waiting for her footsteps but they never came.

Then there they were. Her footsteps, they're quick and speedy rushing to get to me but i pretend i can't hear them. "Bill! Bill oh my god there you are!" She runs over still in her white top and denim shorts. She's been looking for me. "I don't wanna talk to you right now, go away." That was a lie. Thankfully she shakes her head and sits down next to me.

Her perfect eyes stare back into my now red and puffy eyes. Ezra brings her hand up to my cheek and wipes away my tears. "Aw please don't cry Bill," then i swat her hand away standing up then pacing around. She stands up too and walks over to me.

It feels like the air closes in around me. Why can't i breath when she's around? She pulls me into a hug holding me tight and i just stand there. Limp in her arms she looks up at me now tears in her eyes and turns around slowly walking away.

"Ezra?" Her name slipped out of my mouth and she turns around now tears falling from her eyes. "Yes Bill?" Our eyes lock with each others and it's quiet for a bit then i spit out what i was gonna say.

She starts crying.

A/N's:
i hate cliffhangers but if i continue this chapter it'll be to long 😪
there might be a time skip next chapter 😍
sorry for any spelling errors
love you all 🫶