"Do you still wanna marry me?"

*not proofread*
(i'm so lazy)

Friday 21st July 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

I walk after Bill following him into the bedroom and when he looks up at me his eyes are sad. "What's wrong with you Bill?" I say wrapping my arms around him and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Do you still wanna marry me?" He asks looking into my eyes and i feel sorry i made him think i didn't. "Of course i still wanna marry you Bill just whenever you're ready. I love you more than anyone in the whole world and i would do anything for you my love." I say kissing his forehead and a tear falls from his eye down his cheek.

"Good cause i love you so much and i wanna get married to you as soon as possible." He smiles at me and kisses my cheek snuggling into me. I hold him tightly making sure no one could ever hurt this special man. I loved him with my whole heart. No matter who loved me or cared for me it would always be Bill. Always.

(time skip)

When i wake up Bill and i are still hugging. He looks so peaceful when he sleep, his hand was under his head and the other was wrapped around me, his beautiful hair lay in a mess yet it was still beautiful. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.

"Still wanna get married right?" I say and he nods confused. "Let's get fucking married then." I kiss him hard and tell him i'm gonna start getting things planned.

And that's exactly what i do. Plan.

Monday 12th August 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

We almost had everything planned but i still had to choose a dress, so many options. We had the venue picked out and we were getting married at a beach.

I had so many ideas for our wedding but could only choose so little. Bill helped with the planning sometimes but the band has to do so many more interviews, especially now that they cancelled the tour. For me.

Saturday September 3rd 2012

*BILL'S POV*

Ezra was so busy getting our wedding ready and it was funny watching her try and choose what to do. I didn't care as long as i was with her.

"Ugh Bill! You're not helping!!" She hits my arm and i chuckle and she rolls her eyes. "I don't care what our wedding looks like as long as the girl im getting married too is you." I say cupping her cheek and she smiles.

"Still not helpful but sweet," she says but i shut her up with a kiss and i could feel her smiling.

(time skip)

*EZRA'S POV*

We were meant to be getting married in June so i had plenty of time but it felt so soon. Bill could tell i was nervous and tried to help by taking things off of my hands but i refuse.

The boys wanted to help but i said this was between Bill and I but now i feel bad. It'll be fine, as long as they all show up. I was going to the shop next month to pick out a dress to fit me and Bill had some in mind.

Tuesday 16th October 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

I was trying on some dresses and my favourites were both to pretty to choose from but i had to. The first one was a tight modern dress yet fancy and stunning at the same time. It had a c neck slit and spaghetti straps. It hugged all my curves but i still wasn't sure if it was my ideal wedding dress.

The second one was absolutely gorgeous

The second one was absolutely gorgeous. It was ball gown like and was more silvery white than pure wedding white and it was perfect. It had sparkles all over it and made my skin basically glow.

I told Bill he couldn't know which one i choose otherwise it's bad luck so i make him leave and Tom helps me pick

I told Bill he couldn't know which one i choose otherwise it's bad luck so i make him leave and Tom helps me pick. Thanks to Tom we finally decide using pros and cons of each dress and i was happy with my choice.

Thursday 22nd February 2013

*EZRA'S POV*

I was so excited to get married to Bill and start a whole life together. I never expected us to get this far together and i was so happy we did. He was my everything and i hope i was his.

Out of everyone in the world he still choose me to be the one and now here we are planning a wedding. Bill was upset i told him he had to wait till our wedding day to see my dress but he knows it's beautiful either way.

"Ezra i don't care what you wear, you could wear a garbage bag and you'd still look good," he says and i look into those deep brown eyes that have been through so much yet it still pushing through.

*BILL'S POV*

I look into Ezra's beautiful forest like eyes and see so much love and happiness for a girl who's been through so much shit. How strong she is. I don't see a weak girl who would let anyone do anything to her i see a strong, brave girl who wouldn't let anyone hurt her or me. That's why i loved Ezra Hawthorne. She wasn't like other girls.

"What are you thinking Bill?" She says out of the blue snapping me out of my trance and i smile. "You." She blushes. We're 21 and Ezra still blushes at the smallest things possible. "Really? Same." And we both giggle under our breaths then sighing.

"I can't believe we're getting married. Like actually married." Ezra says laying down on the couch facing the ceiling. She was like an angel from heaven, she was beautiful. "I love you." I suddenly say and she laughs.

"I love you more Bill Kaulitz." She says closing her eyes falling asleep.

I loved her so much more she had no idea what i'd do for her.

A/N's:
AHHH MY LOVEBIRDSSSSS
just yall wait for this dress 😋😋
sorry for any spelling errors i cba to read through. 😪
love you guys 💋