"Everything is possible for someone we love, right?"

(time skip 2 days)

*EZRA'S POV*

Today i could go back home as they ran all the tests yesterday but all i could think of was Bill. Was he really leaving me? Did he mean it? Zach walked in and helped me out of the bed walking me to his car. My heart was racing when i sat in the car but i calmed myself down and told Zach i'm fine.

We started driving but i had my eyes closed the whole ride home and when we got their our mom was wasted drunk. She was jumping around the room blasting music making my head ache, "Can we go to the forest? I wanna go somewhere," I say looking up at Zach and he nods walking with me.

I go to our spot. The air was calmer here, i could breath, it's like i never got into that stupid car crash. I take deep breaths then tell Zach we can go for a stroll but he says i should rest. So i nodded and walked home, Zach following quickly behind.

On the way home i see Georg. I tell Zach to keep going and i'll be home later, i rush over to him almost tripping over my own feet. It's like i forgot how to move. "Georg! Georg oh my god," he turns around quickly and throws his arms around me.

"Thank god you're okay, we're leaving for the airport tomorrow. Please go and see Bill before we leave," he spits all these words out at me but i'm just nodding my head.

"Okay, okay. I'll try." I say nodding and Georg says he has to go so he runs off and i'm left walking home on my own.

"Zach, i'm home," i yell locking the door behind me. He runs down the stairs but my mom is chasing him. What the fuck. She really was drunk. He runs trying to open the door but i locked it and he looks at me, horrified. Quickly, i open the door and we sprint out to his car together speeding off.

"They're leaving tomorrow," i spit out and Zach looks at me scared. "And i'm sorry." he nods and gives me a smile. "She thought i was dad, i'll never be him. Just because i look like him doesn't mean i am him." He says with a few voice cracks and i just nod smiling weakly.

(time skip)

It's late at night, Zach and i are at the park, and we're eating mac donald's together. "What am i gonna do Zach?" i say and he looks down at me from the playground. "Find him Ezzy, like always. You guys are meant to be, sometimes life sucks but you're strong." and i just smile up at my big brother. How did he know so much about love?

"Everything is possible for someone we love, right?" i say

He nods and jumps off of the climbing frame coming to sit next to me on the swing. "I think i might talk to Dani she always knows what to do," and Zach takes me back to our house so i could quickly run in and get my car keys.

(time skip)

"Danielle?? Daniiii??!!" I yell knocking on the door, her mom opens the door and greets me calling Dani down.

I'm sat on her bed, she's at her desk and we're talking about how her and Gustav got together so i bring up Bill and she sighs. "Fucking talk to him before he leaves babe!" i jump when she shouts. "You hate me cause i'm obsessed don't you?"

"Bitch, you're my soulmate, i would never hate you just cause you loved some boy." i laugh and she smiles.

*BILL'S POV*

I'm talking with Tom but he's not paying attention. "Hallo? Tom!? Don't you love Cleo?" he laughs when i says this. "What is love?" he sighs and stands up walking to his room.

He leaves me drowning in my own thoughts. If i just forget about my life in LA everything will be fine, Ezra means everything to me but i have to put her behind me. I live in Germany. I belong there.

I sigh and walk to my bedroom flopping down onto my bed and snuggle against the warm pillows, her head lay here once. Never again.

(time skip to next day)

I'm dragging my suitcase behind me walking to the Taxi and place it in the trunk. The rest of the band follows and does the same, then the taxi driver leaves and heads to the airport.

Goodbye LA

*EZRA'S POV*

I'm driving to the airport hoping i'll be there in time to see Bill when a taxi drives past my car. I look through the window and see that face. He looks sad that he's leaving but there's a part of him that looks relieved.

When i pull up to the airport i see the same taxi leave so i find a random parking spot and pay. I run through the doors and rush to a terminal scanning the line. No Bill. I do the same for another terminal. No Bill.

Then i see him leave the bathroom, the rest of the band waiting outside rushing him, and i sprint over ignoring the people around me. My eyes are locked onto him so he doesn't leave my sight. I slow down my pace when i get closer and now i'm walking panicking what i'm gonna tell him.

"Ezra?" Tom says and Bill turns around his mouth open. "Hi, uhm Bill can i uh- talk to you? Alone?" i say stuttering on my words but he nods and we walk to a plant near by.

"I'm so sorry. I don't just 'guess' i love you, i love you Bill Kau-" he laughs cutting me off and i feel a sting in my heart. "Ezra it's over, i'm going back to Germany and there's nothing you can do. Goodbye Ezra, again. I hope you're successful in life," and he turns around walking back to the band.

He grabs his suitcase and starts wheeling it away, saving a place for them in a queue, and Georg, Gustav and Tom walk over. "Goodbye Ezra, i love you." Gustav says hugging me tightly. A tear falls and lands on his shirt, "I love you too Gustav." i smile weakly and he walks away joining Bill.

"Hey, I'm sorry Ez. He does love you but he's not ready, goodbye schön" and i just smile at him whispering goodbye under my breath. Georg. "Eza, i love you so much. Bill does too, you have to stop him," i hug him tightly and he whispers in my ear saying,

"Don't let him go,"

I sniffle and nod, "I love you too Georg, but goodbye." and i walk away picking up my pace as tears fall from my eyes. Then i'm running back to my car rushing for my keys then driving away.

(time skip)

As soon as i walk back through my front door Zach is there. I break down in his arms, he's stroking my hair, "I was too late," and he shushes me kissing the top of my head.

We sit here for hours until he tells me i should get some rest, leave this all behind me.

So i try.

A/N's:
i had no idea what to write this chapter so we having some heartbreaks 🤞
next chapter is gonna be like a year time skip btw and i might do some flashback chapters of Ezra's life in that year but yeah.
i love you all sooooo much 🫶🫶
also it's Mason Thames birthday tomorrow (Zach's face claim) ❤️