"Bill?"

(1 year later)

*EZRA'S POV*

Violet and i are getting ready for a photoshoot together, we've grown in the past year. Hundreds of directors, interviewers and photographers want to see and meet us. We have an interview after this, last week we were in France shooting a movie but we've finished recording and it just needs editing.

We're in Germany for a year recording another movie. It was called 'Her' and Violet and i are supposed to be in love with each other. My character is called Alaina and Violets is Liana.

The photographer took a few photos of us individually then together and they turned out good. We decided on one of our favourites that would be published in a magazine then we had to leave for our interview.

 We decided on one of our favourites that would be published in a magazine then we had to leave for our interview

(time skip)

We've both got changed and now waiting for our introduction. It finally came, "Please welcome Ezra Hawthorne and Violet Jackson!" cheers could be heard echoing through the halls and when we walked out they got louder.

"You girls are looking beautiful!" she says after we sit down on chairs next to each other. "Thankyou you're looking gorgeous yourself," i say with a laugh. "So you girls are filming a new movie here ja?" her accent is thick and it takes me back to those memories.

I zone out for a second as they all come back to me. Violet puts her hand on mine and i snap out of it so she answers the question. "Uh yes we recently just finished a movie in France, but some directors wanted us to play a part in this movie so we agreed. We'll be staying here for a year or so then leave back to LA," and the interviewer nods her head.

"Ezra, how do you feel to be here in Germany?" she directs this question to me and i know exactly why. "Excuse me?" i said with a chuckle and some laughter could be heard. She smiles sarcastically then adds on, "Well you know your whole Bill incident?" she says and i scoff.

"I moved on, he probably has too." those words stung to say but they're probably true. i still thought about Bill everyday, i've seen posted of Tokio Hotel everywhere, interviews, their tours, everything. Truth is i haven't actually moved on. Violet knows that so she gives me a sympathetic look.

"Oh really? You see i'm interviewing Tokio Hotel tomorrow i could always ask him myself," she's encouraging me to say yes but i shake my head. "That's not necessary," i say and she nods asking Violet more questions.

"How do you both feel leaving your life in LA behind for a whole year?" she says and Violet answers first. Then she moves onto me asking me again. "Fine, needed something new anyway." i say and she just smiles there.

(time skip)

I'm freaking out to Violet that Bill is gonna be interviewed tomorrow. I keep telling her we have to watch it and she just says okay. "Let's go out, i'm thirsty." Violet says with a wink and i laugh agreeing.

I rush to my room grabbing two hot outfits so we'll match them Violet follows, i choose a red thin dress for her and a covered green dress for me. She laughs seeing that i choose a more covered dress and we leave taking a cab.

When we try and walk in paparazzi surrounds us snapping so many pictures. One of the nice girls shows us the photo she took and i say it's beautiful, she can post it anywhere and we walk in.

 One of the nice girls shows us the photo she took and i say it's beautiful, she can post it anywhere and we walk in

Loud music playing and dancers grinding against each other. "Looks like we cho-" but when i turned around Violet was gone, already walking away with some guy. He had his arm snakes around her waist and they were laughing. She didn't even have one drink yet.

I walk over to the bar and get a beer, damn Germans have good beer. After two beers i strut over to the dance floor and start dancing. I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and start grinding against me, i try to move and see his face but they don't let me.

The arms are holding me in place, dry humping me, picking up the pace so i try and wriggle away but they're to strong. "Get off me!" i shout but he doesn't listen. "I want to taste you," and after he says that he spins me around kissing me hard and i try to shove him off but it's not working.

*BILL'S POV*

I suggested we go to the best club in Germany so we do. We walk in and everyone's dancing and drinking drinks. I see a familiar face walk over to dance in a dark green dress. Then a pair of hands grab her and start humping her. She tries to get him off but fails.

He turns her around a says something makes her face change to horror and he kisses her, she's struggling in his arms then he grabs her hands dragging her somewhere. "Guys, guys!" I point at her and they all stand up like angry dogs.

The man drags her into a room so i storm over and try to open the door. Locked. "This room is occupied!" a man shouts and i hear her faint cries begging for help. I kick the door three times and it opens. "Get the fuck away from her," i say walking into the room. "Bill?" her voice is scared and weak in the mans arms.

"Or what?" but just as he says that the rest of the band follows, just on time, and his face changes from pride to fear. "Hey man i'm sorry, just let it go yeah?" when he lets go of her she stumbles a bit but runs over to me. I hug her. Embracing her and only her. Tom looks at me with that look and i nod.

They all gang up on the man, he tries running but they trip him up and start kicking and punching him. He's begging for them to stop but i leave with Ezra, she's still clinging onto my side crying. "It's okay, it's okay, you're safe." and i kiss her head.

*EZRA'S POV*

Bill was trying to calm me down, he looks beautiful. He had dreads now and was taller, Tom had cornrows and wore a bandana. Georg and Gustav haven't really changed but they seemed more muscular. "Let me take you to my house, it's close." Bill says and we walk out of the club.

I message Violet even though she probably already went home with some guy. We get into a car, guessing it's Gustavs as he's driving, and go home.

Bill leads me upstairs to his room and gives me some of his clothes to wear so i get changed, take off my makeup then crawl into bed with Bill.

"I saw your interview Ezra," he says a little sad.
"I lied. I always think about you." I say making him smile then he hugs me tighter keeping me warm and safe. "What about us?" I say looking up at him sadly. "You're my girl Ez." He squeezes me a little then gives me a light kiss making me smile

We fall asleep holding each other.

A/N's:
hehehehehehehe i'm twirling my hair.
anyway loves y'all's. 🫶🫶