"Aylan."

Saturday 22nd September 2014

*EZRA'S POV*

The stick was there right in front of me. Two lines. My heart was racing but i was so happy. Hopefully Bill would feel the same as we've only been married for a year and a bit. I pick up the cup with the test in it and rush out of the bathroom.

Bill was there about to knock and he sees what's in my hand and his jaw drops. "Is that what i think it is!?" He jumps up and down clapping his hands and i just laugh nodding. "I'm pregnant Bill!" i say and he squeals like a child making me laugh.

"You're gonna be a great mom Ez," He says kissing my lips softly while a grin. "You're gonna be a great dad B." I kiss him passionately and put the cup down on the counter.

Bill and i walk to go tell the others hand in hand like teenagers again. "Guess what!" Bill yells and everyone runs into the room. "What!?" Tom says looking at us both and smiling. "I'm pregnant!" I say and Gustav pops his head over the couch turning around.

"No fucking way, really?" He says jumping out of his seat backing away to walk to us. He throws me into a hug then pulls Bill in as well. Tom then runs over and piles on top of us when Georg walks in and he looks more confused than ever.

"What's going on?" He says when we all let go of each other. "I'm pregnant." and his face lights up with joy as he then joins in the group hug. "I'm so happy for you guys!!" Gustav says jumping.

Friday 30th November 2014

⚠️ EMETOPHOBIA ⚠️

*EZRA'S POV*

I kept getting pregnancy sickness, especially in the mornings, but Bill took care of me. He held my hair as i threw up in the toilet. I felt like my insides were spinning in a circle over and over and my head was throbbing like someone was drumming on it.

Bill held me in his arms as i leant over the toilet crying. "I hate seeing you like this," he says kissing my head and i try to laugh but throw up. "I hate that you have to see me like this." i say as i sit against the wall feeling a little bit better.

Bill wiped my mouth with a towel and gave me a glass of cold water. "Thanks." I say and he nods smiling. I stand up slowly and Bill helps me walk back to bed.

I nuzzle up against him and close my eyes wishing away the sickness. It'll all be worth it for this baby.

Wednesday 25th January 2015

*EZRA'S POV*

We found out the gender today and Bill and i were thinking of names. It was a boy so we had plenty of names like Grey, James, Jex or Alex but Bill's favourite was Aylan. I wasn't sure what name i wanted yet but i was happy with any we came up with.

Bill seemed serious on what he wanted to name him so i might let him name our baby. He seemed really keen on Aylan Kaulitz and i had to admit it was quite perfect.

The boys were begging us to tell them the gender but i didn't want anyone to know until he was born. Even Zach was on his knees pleading for me to tell him but i laughed and refused.

Tuesday 8th February 2015

*EZRA'S POV*

My stomach was growing by the day and i had to switch from my clothes, to Bill's and now to Tom's as he wears all the baggy shit. I had Bill's boxers on and Tom's favourite top. "Is that my top? My favourite top?" And he dramatically throws his hand to his face and i giggle.

"Yeah, and?" I poke his chest and he sits next to me hugging me then kissing my stomach. "Pedo." I mumble and he opens his jaw in shock. "Wait we're literally the same age." He says and i smile rolling my eyes.

Bill walks in and sits next to me throwing his arm around me and kissing me. "I love you and this baby," he smiles and i giggle kissing him again.

Monday 17th February 2015

*EZRA'S POV*

Valentine's day was 3 days ago and we had a mini party. Tom had a new fiancé called Ria and they were getting married in June after i have my baby around May time.

Ria was nice and she was really pretty, her and Tom seemed happy so i was happy. Ria was excited for me to have my baby and helped me with exercises.

"Hey Ezra, how you feeling?" Ria says sitting next to me on the couch. I smile at her. "I'm good, you?" I say readjusting myself to a more comfortable position and she just nods. I sigh and turn my focus back the the tv.

Saturday 18th May 2015

*EZRA'S POV*

"Just push, come on, push." A doctor is shouting in my ear so i do. I push as hard as i can and the worst pain i've ever felt shoots through me. Through my whole body.

I feel it come to an end and all i wanna do is close my eyes but Bill is there holding my hand. I hear a baby crying and i smile. Bill sits me up and a nurse walks over with a crying baby in her arms.

"Your baby boy," She hands me the baby and i start crying. He stops crying as if she knows i'm his mother, Bill strokes my hair and kisses my head so i look up at him kisses his lips. "Our baby boy." I say looking into his eyes.

I look back down at him and he has Bill's eye shape and my eyes. Pure brown eyes stare back at me and i smile down at him. "What's his name?" Tom says on the other side of my bed.

"Aylan Kaulitz." I say and Bill cries harder kissing my head then Aylan's.

A/N's:
THE FIRST BORN KAULITZ BABYY ‼️‼️
thank you Noor for the name 💋💋
I LOVE YOU ALLL❤️‍🩹
(be ready for baby no. 2 name cause it's amazing 💪)