"Tell her Tom."

*EZRA'S POV*

I throw myself into them and embrace them. They all had different styles now, mostly Bill, and seemed more grown up. Bill had long blond hair that went down to his shoulders, Tom had his hair in black dreads, Georg and cut all his hair off and just had a simple hairstyle and Gustav now had glasses with a moustache.

They all smelt so good, they're touch made me feel whole again. I start crying into them and Bill kisses my head, he also seems taller, and squeezes me tighter.

I finally let go and they're all crying to. I smile at them and they smile back. "I missed you guys." I say crying harder and Bill pulls me into a kiss wrapping his muscular arms around me and his tall figure comforting me. His snake bites were cold against my lips and his tongue piercing made me shiver.

"Get a room guys," Tom says pulling Bill away and hugging me tightly. I squeeze him back and he chuckles letting go then Georg almost pushes me over crying harder when we hug. He squeezes me to the point where i feel like i'm gonna explode but i hug him back.

"I love you Ez, I missed you so much." Georg whispers into my ear and i smile crying a little more. "I love you too Georg but i missed you more." i smile looking into his eyes pulling out of the hug. He kisses my cheek and Gustav slowly approaches me hugging me gently and i hug him back.

He pulls away seeming more distant than he was before so i look confused and he looks away. Tom notices and just shrugs at me.

They wonder to their own rooms unpacking stuff and i lay on Bill and i's bed watching him take out all the clothes and gifts he had, most of which for me.

His eyes trail along my body laying on the bed and smirks walking over to me. I read his mind and stand up pushing him onto the bed crawling on top of him. He throws his lips to mine wrapping his arms around me. My hands wonder through his hair and trail down his chest unbuttoning his top.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

He grabs my top and pulls it over my head and takes off his top. He had so many new tattoos but my favourite was still his star. I kiss down his chest stopping at the star and unbutton his jeans. He grabs my hips and pulls me back to his face kissing me hard.

He tries to wiggle me out of my shorts so i help and i'm there in my bra and underwear so i take off his jeans then his hands wander to my bra. He unclasps it and takes it off throwing it to the side and admires me for a second.

He reaches over me to the side grabbing a condom and takes off his boxers so i take off my underwear and he crawls on top of me. He has that look in his eyes so i nod my head and he thrusts into me as i let out a moan gripping onto his back.

My nails dig into him and he goes faster. I kiss him, sloppy yet meaningful, and he groans into my mouth causing us both to reach our climax and i let out loud moans not caring who hears us and we both finish.

⚠️END⚠️

He pulls out and starts getting dressed again and i do that same smiling at him. Bill walks over and kisses me softly then helps me put on my shirt then we walk downstairs hand in hand.

"Have fun?" Georg says and they all burst out laughing. "Fuck off," Bill says and sits down on a chair pulling me to him sitting me on his lap. Something was off in the air and i could tell. "If that ain't love then i don't know what love is." Gustav says breaking the silence and i smile still thinking what could be wrong.

"What's wrong guys?" I say and Tom's face turns to panic, Georg's face copies and Bill looks fed up. He stands up leaving me on the chair alone and walks out of the room.

Bill says "Tell her Tom." and leaves. Georg starts shaking his head and Gustav looks clueless. "What's going on?" I say confused and Gustav shrugs.

"Nothing, don't worry." Georg says but he knew i didn't by it. "Well Georg to-" Tom tries to say but Georg slaps his mouth shut. I roll my eyes and grab Tom by the wrist darting for the bathroom.

Georg is trying to stop us both but i throw us both into the bathroom and lock the door behind us. "No Tom! Don't you fucking tell her!" He's yelling and banging on the door. Surely it couldn't be that bad? Could it?

Tom laughs and then turns to me with a weird look on his face, i couldn't read what it meant and obviously it showed. He rests his hands on my shoulders and looks in my eyes. "Tom what the fuck is going on!?" I yell and he jumps a little.

"Sorry." I say sternly and he nods sighing. "We'll Bill is mad at Georg cause of something," Tom says and Georg starts hitting the door again begging him not to tell me but Tom will tell me anyway.

"Why is he mad at him?" I ask him calmly but Georg keeps yelling. "Shut the fuck up Georg! Tom?! Tom just fucking tell me it's probably not a big deal!" I yell and Georg stops banging on the door and Tom sighs getting ready to tell me.

"Well Georg may have told me he liked you ever since he saw you but Bill went for you instead that's why you guys have such a deep friendship and when Georg told me Bill overheard and got mad so yeah," Tom says and i feel bad.

"And he didn't say anything? Bill and i are meant to be getting married and he wasn't gonna say anything!?" I yell unlocking the door and both Georg and Bill are there staring back at me.

"I'm sorry Ezra, i hope it doesn't ruin anything." Georg says and i hug him tightly telling him it's fine. When we pull out of the hug Bill looks sad and walks off to our room.

God does no one in this house know how to act mature?

A/N's:
AHAOWBWI anyway i think i got the rest of the chapter figured out i'm not to sure though so i hope you like this one.
I LOVE YOU ALLSSSS ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹