"I love you."

Sunday 5th July 2020

*EZRA'S POV*

I woke up wrapped in Bill's arms. We've been dating for years now let alone married. We had two kids Aylan, our oldest, and Myra, our youngest. Aylan turned 5 this year and Myra was turning 3 in August.

Bill wakes up slowly rolling out of the bed hoping into the shower. I crawl out and walk down the stairs, no one was up yet so i decided to make breakfast for everyone. Pancakes.

I ate my pancakes in piece Bill upstairs getting ready for god knows what yet no sign of others being awake. Aylan hops down the stairs saying mommy over and over again. "What is it darling?" i say lifting him up and putting him down. "Myra won't get dressed out of her pjsss!" He whines and i chuckle under my breath walking up the stairs.

"Myra honey, get dressed you're not walking around naked." I say grabbing her some clothes and slipping them on. She boops my nose then kisses it so i laugh and lift her up. "There we go all dressed!" I say and Aylan cheers throwing his arms out smiling.

He was such a good brother and reminded me a lot of Zach when he was younger. Georg waddles out of his room rubbing his eyes and yawns. His face lights up when he sees us and Aylan runs up to him saying 'Uncle Georg!' and throws himself into his arms.

I smile at this beautiful family we've made and Bill walks out looking all fancy. "Where you going fancy pants?" I say putting Myra down and kissing Bill's gorgeous lips. "Our date," He says wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me into our room.

"And your wearing this." He says pulling out of the kiss and reveals the one of the most gorgeous dresses i have ever seen, let alone wear. It was a beautiful white dress that sparkles from every angle. It was a v neck and had a thigh split with decor on it.

I squealed and throw off my clothes rushing to get into this dress

I squealed and throw off my clothes rushing to get into this dress. Bill watched my every move and i told him to get out. "You can't see me until i'm ready!" I say opening the door and pushing him out.

I slide on the dress and smile at myself in the mirror. I looked like a hot disco ball. I found some sliver heels and slide those on then curl my blond hair and put on a small amount of makeup.

(time skip)

I'm finally ready and it's time to leave. Bill and i say goodbye to everyone then walk out to a cab then they drive us to the fancy restaurant.

When we get there i realise it's the restaurant he proposed to me in and i was so happy. He held my hand when we walked in and i kissed his cheek before we sat down at our reserved table.

I got what i ordered last time we came here but Bill chose something different. So many people were staring at us and taking pictures but i didn't care. I was used to it. I look into Bills deep brown eyes and they say so much with actually speaking a single word.

Bill was the most prettiest man on the planet, his hair sat perfectly, his teeth were straight and white, his nails were stunning as always and he was literally perfect. We always get compliments on how we both go together perfectly and honestly i'm starting to see it.

Bill held my hand snapping me out of my beauty trance and he giggles. "Like what you see huh?" He says and i blush smiling at him. "Yeah i was just admiring how beautiful you are." I say and now he was the one blushing.

"All you libelling." He says and he kisses my hand still holding it in his. I smile at him and squeeze his hand as he does the same. "I fucking love you Bill Kaulitz you have no idea what you've done for me in life." I say standing up walking to him.

"I love you so much Ezra and without you i don't know if i could ever been this happy. You brought beautiful kids into my life, you make me smile and laugh more, just you being around makes me happier. I love you for every bit of you, your flaws, your body, your soul. God your beautiful soul. I love you and only you." He says. Damn he beat me good on the whole 'I love you' thing.

He kisses me passionately then we finish our meal and ask for the check. We call a cab then get in heading home holding hands.

Bill pays the cab driver and i thank him for the ride. We walk in and Aylan runs up to us hugging our legs. I kiss his head then walk over to where Myra was asleep on the couch and kiss her forehead then wonder upstairs to our room and crawl into bed.

Bill later follows and crawls in next to me whispering, "Good night Ezra, thank you for everything you've ever done for me and my family. I love you to the end of the whole galaxies and back, which is a lot by the way." and he kisses my neck falling asleep with me.

"I love you to the end of all the galaxies and back Bill." and i kiss him on the lips and fall asleep with my husband.

Ever since i lay eyes on Bill i've been in love. Ever since i fucking met him, maybe even before that i somehow knew he was the one.

I'll love him in every single lifetime. Every universe.