"Don't you fucking touch her!"

*EZRA'S POV*

I storm out of the house but no one follows me. I start crying and walk the dark streets all the way to my hotel. I don't care if Violet had a problem with me or whatever her deal is.

It was so cold and my outfit wasn't keeping me the warmest. Many people eyed me when i walked past them making me even more uncomfortable. I hug myself and walk faster tears falling quicker.

Someone wraps there big arms around my waist and pulls me into an alleyway. "Guess what E?" He says and i immediately could tell it was Noah. I try to scream but his hand is over my mouth and i can't breath.

I try to get oxygen into my lungs but it didn't work, the air around me is getting tight and it feels like there's isn't any left. He's still holding my mouth and i slowly feel my eyes shutting. I try to fight it and fail, my eyes closing and darkness appears in my surroundings.

(time skip)

I wake up breathing heavily and my arms are tied to a chair. I wriggle but they won't come loose. "Let me go Noah! You dick!" I scream and footsteps echo around coming down some stairs. "Don't panic love," Noah says and a girl follows behind him.

No fucking way.

"Violet? Violet! Please! Help me, let me go!" i beg her and she scoffs rolling her eyes.
"I can't don't you get it? Noah wanted you so i made it as if i hate you and it all worked out perfectly. You're both together now," Violet says then walks out.

I'm super confused and i'm pretty sure my face shows it. "It's okay E, i wont hurt you. Just something you won't enjoy as much as i will," I feel my eyes water as he says this and i fight back tears. He strokes my cheek and smiles kissing my forehead. "You see Bill Kaulitz doesn't deserve you, you're to... you're just mine." He says and he takes off his top leaning over me.

He kisses my lips but i try and refuse it but it doesn't work. He cups my boob and undos his belt with the other hand then stops. Noah walks behind my chair and unties me from it dragging me to the floor climbing over me. "Please Noah! Stop!" I scream but he slaps his hand around my mouth pulling down my leather trousers.

I start crying and he pulls off his jeans, then my underwear pulling my top up over my boobs. I wasn't wearing a bra so he's shocked after that and basically rips off his boxers. I try so hard to fight him off but he won't move. I feel something between my legs and i cry harder than i was before.

He punches me across the face when i try and scream for help again leaving a stinging pain and i'm in and out of it.

He pushes into me letting out a grunt and i cry in pain begging him to stop but he doesn't. He just keeps going harder and harder then faster i'm screaming and crying as loud as i can but he won't stop.

*BILL'S POV*

When i check my phone she's still sharing her location with me. She's at someone's house but i don't recognise the location so i run to my car shouting at the others to follow so they do.

We drive there and get to the door basically banging the door down. "Yeah yeah i'm coming," a lady says. It was a familiar voice. Very familiar. Violet opens the door and panics when she sees us. She knows something.

"Where is she?" I shout at her and just as i do i hear faint screams and helps then we all push past Violet running around the house, i find a basement door and tell the others Violet failing to stop us. The screams are louder and i can tell their hers.

We enter the room and he's pinned her to the floor, anger fills inside me and Tom gives me a nod. I run over yanking him off her and punching him repeatedly in the face leaving bruises and blood everywhere. Georg was helping Ezra while Tom and Gustav came to stop me from killing the guy.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" I scream in his face as he spits blood into the floor holding his nose. I kick him hard and rush over to Ezra holding her limp body in my arms. She had scratches on her face and her eye started bruising.

I picked her up then we all left walking to my car heading home.

(time skip)

She was asleep in our bed and i was sat watching her, admiring her beauty. She mumbled in her sleep every once and a while making me chuckle and i spoon her stroking her hair kissing her head.

"Good night Ezra, i love you." I whisper in her ear then she turns over.

"I love you too Bill." she smiles and i kiss her then her forehead hugging her to sleep and we drift together. Of course she was fake sleeping.

I love Ezra Hawthorne with my whole life and i won't let anyone ever hurt her again.

A/N's:
this chapter is short cause it's night and i wasn't gonna do a whole other time skip but yeah we got some trauma 😪
love you pookies 💋💋