"She still loves me!?"

*not proofread*

Thursday 14th January 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

I had a huge interview today and i was so nervous. I haven't had any since Bill left and went on tour. My hands were shaking and i was stressing over what to wear then i remember my Christmas present.

I throw on the beautiful emerald dress as well as the matching jewellery and some gold heels. I keep my long blond hair down and curl the ends adding finishing touches to my makeup.

I rush to my car, well Bills car they took the tour bus to the airport, and drive to the interview cars dashing past me from every side

(time skip)

I get to the interview and there's a big audience obviously wanting to know what's happening in my life. I make sure all my makeup is in place then walk over to the interviewer. She had gorgeous long ginger hair and a septum along with a tongue piercing that reminded me of Bill.

"Hello Ezra, how are you today?" She had a thick german accent and i answer most of her questions honestly until that question i've been waiting for comes up. "How's the engagement with Bill?" and i freeze my eyes dragging to the floor.

"Uh well," my voice cracks and i look up at the lights then straight into the camera. "Bill left to go on tour without even telling me which destroyed me for about 6 months but he actually gifted me this whole outfit for Christmas and i'm waiting for him to come home. To me." I say smiling trying not to let myself cry, still staring at the camera, cheers filled the room.

"And would you say you still love him after he clearly choose his tour over you?" She smiles knowing what she's doing. "Yes. I'm still in love with Bill and we promised each other eternity. He didn't choose the tour over me he had to go on the tour or he would've ruined his band." I say sarcastically smiling back at her.

She asks more questions about us and it gets personal so i tell her to move on and she doesn't still pushing it. "Just fucking move on will you!? I don't wanna talk about whether Bill and i fucked that's our business. If you're gonna continue asking those questions i'd like to end this interview right here." I yell in her face and the crowd cheers.

"Okay, leave then," she waves me off.
"Happily." I snap back at her and storm out of the studio, back to my car, not bothered by fans right now. Paparazzi were snapping so many photos of me screaming at me about the dress but i get into my car driving away calming myself down.

*BILL'S POV*

I was watching her interview and i was lost in her beautiful voice. That dress makes her look stunning and her hair is gorgeous i just wanna run my fingers through it. I want to embrace her warm body and kiss her head.

"She still loves me!?" I say and the boys nod their heads mesmerised by her beauty. I run to my phone trying to call her not expecting an answer but i hear a connection after two rings.

"Hello?" I say calmly hoping she wouldn't hang up.

"Hey Bill," I could basically hear her smile through the phone and i was smiling so brightly.

"I dyed my hair blond." I blurt out. God why did i say that?

"Oh really? Changing your style are we?" She chuckles through the phone and i can't help but laugh a little nodding my head but realising she can't see me.

"I miss you," and i hear a giggle on the other end. I missed her laugh so much.

"I miss you too." I let out i breath i didn't know i was holding in and smile.

"I'm coming home soon Ez." it's almost like i could hear her smile, that's how much i love it. She brightens my day with the smallest things and her not being around sucks.

"Good." she says this then hangs up on me. That small conversation was all i needed.

Saturday 14th February 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

A package arrived today and when i opened it a valentines gift was there for me and i laughed. I'm glad i sent him a teddy bear with chocolate now except the bear can talk and it's my voice.

Bill got me a bracelet, flowers and some chocolate and i smile at the bracelet. 'Eternity' was written across it and i could almost cry but i don't.

Of course the gift came with a note. Glad i wrote him one too.

'I hope you like the bracelet i got you, i know i do. Everyone misses you but i miss you the most. We're coming home soon i promise but it's a surprise. Ever since that phone call i've been over the moon knowing you still love me. I can't wait to come home to you my love.

Always and Forever

- Bill'

I feel a tear fall from my eye and i put on the bracelet eating some chocolate.

*BILL'S POV*

She got me a teddy bear with some chocolate. I smiled and when i clicked the button on the teddy it said 'Hey Bill, I love you never forget that.' in her beautiful voice. I feel a tear fall from my eye and more come down when i see a note.

She wrote a note for me.

'Bill, i know you'll like the teddy bear cause i do. I hope you're doing okay ever since our phone call and i'm sorry i hung up so suddenly. Just remember i'm always thinking about you and i never stop. You're my soulmate and i'd wait forever for you to come home to me because i love you.

Always and forever, for eternity darling.

- Ezra'

I cry even harder after reading this. I love Ezra Hawthorne so much it pains me and she loves me.

My forever girl is Ezra Hawthorne.

A/N's:
i hope i made you cry 💋
i was to lazy to read back through it so sorry for any spelling errors
anyway i love this chapter idk why it's just so beautiful if ykwim
sorry it's so late (for me) but yh 🤪
LOVE YOU GUYSSS ❤️