"I'll be home soon."

*not proofread*

Wednesday 19th July 2012

*EZRA'S POV*

It's been months without contact without Bill. Again. I miss him so much but i'm to nervous to call. Zach keeps pushing me to do it but i can't he doesn't get how hard it is.

Bill left me but he's trying to make up for it. Who knows, i might forgive him and pretend nothing happened. Exactly what i said i wouldn't do.

I wait hours and hours every day hoping that phone would ring. It does but it wasn't Bill it was Zach.

"Hey sis we're going out. No saying no because you're to miserable staying home doing nothing all day, where something fancy or i don't know. I'll be there in an hour."

He hangs up. What the fuck?

Well looks like we're going to a party or a club so i try and find something hot but not over the top. I stick with a black top and some leather trousers with high heels and a small bag.

Zach comes to get me an hour later as i'm finishing getting ready and he's just wearing a white top with some dark blue baggy jeans

(time skip)

When we walk in i'm taken aback by how many people there are and i cling to Zach's side. He finds us an empty table and leaves to get us drinks. Zach comes back with two beers, he knows me too well.

After we finish our drinks i ask him to dance but he leaves for the bathroom instead so i go anyway ignoring that weird feeling in my stomach. It felt like i had eyes on me, like i did. when Bill and i first met.

Then someone was behind me, pulling on my waist wanting me. I try and push him away but he grabs onto my wrists and throws me over his shoulder so i start kicking and screaming.

We're outside and he throws me into a van and i hit my head on someone hard but the doors never close. I rush out of the van and see Zach on top of the guy who tried to take me. I run over and yank Zach off of him, Zach trying to fight me but i calm him down and he sees that i'm fine and takes deep breaths.

(time skip)

Zach drove us home even though he had alcohol but we made it safely. I sit onto the couch and my phone starts to ring. It was Bill.

"Hallo?" his voice was in pure panic so i quickly blurt out hello and he sighs. "Are you okay?" he asks

"I'm okay, why were you panicking?" i say hoping no one knows about the attempted kidnapping.

"You haven't seen the news? You're all over it. Are you sure you're okay? He didn't touch you?" He's asking so many questions so i stop him and try answering them.

"No i haven't seen the news, why? I'm fine and no he didn't." Bill let's out a loud sigh, says something in German and i hear more exhales of relief and i can't help but smile.

"You're attempted kidnapping is everywhere." He says and i scoff. "We'll be home soon. I'll be home soon." He says and hangs up on me. That was unexpected.

Zach looks at me knowing who that was and i role my eyes.

Thursday 20th July 2012

*BILL'S POV*

I was so glad she was okay and we cancelled the rest of our tour, it was mostly interviews anyway. Ezra didn't know we would be home today.

We were packing all our stuff into our suitcases rushing to get back to her. We were only in Paris so it wouldn't take too long to get back to her. I missed her and i couldn't wait for the look on her face when she sees us.

Zach knows we're coming and he promised not to tell Ez. Tom was squealing with joy running around with a pile of clothes in his hands, Gustav was shoving stuff into his case not bothering to fold it and Georg was folding everything and even had a small gift for Ezra.

I sent all my gifts to her for Christmas and Valentine's day then i remembered it was her birthday soon. That would be exciting.

*EZRA'S POV*

I lay flat on my back in our bed, star fish position, and wait for the day to finish. The door downstairs unlocks and opens then shuts so i sit up quickly rushing to the door to see who it is.

I did give Zach an extra key but he usually knocks. I grab the baseball bat that hung from the wall and gripped it tight slowly walking down the stairs.

I lean over the banister and see people with suitcases. The boys? I drop the baseball bat and it echo's falling down the stairs. They all look up at me and drop their bags. I run down the stairs rushing to get to them.

*BILL'S POV*

I unlock the door and close it slowly and quietly behind us. I look around and the house seems empty until i hear something clatter down the stairs.

A baseball bat. A hint of fear flashes across my face as i think of the worst that could happen. I quickly look up and see her staring down at us with happiness spread across that beautiful face.

She runs down the stairs almost tripping over her own feet and throws herself into us.

I got my girl back.

A/N's:
ahhh they're back guysss 🤭🤭
AHH IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE SOME MORE CHAPTERS YALLS AINT READY HAVAHAHAHAG
i love you guys💋💋

ALSO THANKS KYLA FOR THE IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER I LOVE YOUUU 💋❤️