"But i do love you.."

*EZRA'S POV*

I woke up in Bills arms my head facing his chest, and i slowly got up trying to to wake him and head down the hall. I hear moans and groans coming from Toms room so i gag and keep walking.

I make some coffee with toast and Gustav strolls through the room, "Hey Stav, you okay?" he nods and sits on the couch i scrunch my eyebrows in confusion and move over to the couch almost tripping over that fucking shoe that just lays there.

"What's up?" i flop next to Gustav and he looks away with teary eyes. "Hey Gustav?" then he turns facing me and starts crying, i wrap my arms around him and he cries into my chest. I tell him it's okay and rub his back.

"What's wrong Gustav." i look into his eyes now that he's calmed down and a single tear falls so i wipe it away. "Nobody loves me, Tom fucks everyone yet they love him, Georg might have a girlfriend and you, Bill, your love is pure. I have no one," he starts crying again and i'm so confused.

"Hey, hey Gustav it's okay. Not everything is about love. You have us. We love you. All the fans love you and hell, i think my best friend might love you. And I love you." Gustav is smiling and crying at the same time. "Thank you Ezra, I love you too." Then Bill walks in, his hair all messy, makeup smudged and trousers inside out.

"You guys have fun last night?" Gustav says between sniffles and i hit him with a pillow. "Shut up," and we're laughing together. "What were you guys talking about?" Bill says grabbing a slice of my toast. I look at Gustav then he tells Bill and now we're all hugging.

Tom waddles out of the room and later a girl follows. Cleo. "Cleo!?" I stand up and cover my mouth. "Oh god, thanks for that picture." i make a disgusted face and Cleo chuckles walking to get some toast.

Georg then appears Violet following, "Holy fuck nope okay," i say turning around to Gustav. "If Danielle walks out of your room i'm done." Gustav shakes his head and i sigh. "She likes you." And he spits out his coffee and i shrug walking to the bathroom.

I take off all my clothes then get in the shower rinsing all the sea water out of my hair. Georg knocks on the door begging me to hurry up cause he has to pee. "Oh for fucks sake can't a women get one fucking minute of peace?!" i hear him laugh then bang on the door making me jump.

I finish washing my hair, grab my towel then walk out purposely shoving into Georg so he hits the wall. I walk into Bill's room and pick out one of his tops and jeans then get changed.

"Vi let's go, gotta go get ready." I say hurrying her out of the door and we walk to my car driving to her house, she has all of our fancy clothes.

When we get there i choose a long black dress and straight hair and she wore another black dress with a blue necklace and her hair straightened. We liked matching. Then she did my makeup and i did hers.