"God i missed you,"

*not proofread*

⚠️smut this chapter⚠️

*EZRA'S POV*

When i woke up Bill was holding me tightly so no one could get to me. He was warm and more muscular than before, i slowly wriggled out of his grip and wondered down the stairs into the kitchen. I always manage to find the food.

Georg waddled in rubbing his eyes and smiled when he saw me. He walked over and hugged me lifting me up then putting me back down. "God i missed you." he says with a laugh and grabs some fruit out of the fridge and i take some eating it before he can stop me.

I skip over to the couch and sit down flicking though the tv so many German channels and i just watch a random kids show. Georg laughing at whatever it's saying. My phone starts ringing and it's Violet.

"Hey, you okay?" she asks when i pick up.
"Yeah you'll never guess wh-"
"Okay you're fine bye." she hangs up the call and i stop talking causing Georg to look at me. He's confused on why i stopped talking and i feel tears forming, why am i crying?

"Who was that?" he asks seeing my face.
"Violet," my voice breaks and Georg scoots over to hug me. I cry into his arms. What if she hates me? Why else would she say that? Did i do something? "What if i did something while i was drunk?" i say but Georg shakes his head. "She left with a guy when you got there," i nod my head saying she did.

Georg and i decided to watch a horror movie and he jumps like every 10 seconds popcorn going all over him. Gustav walks in and asks what the deal with the screaming is then he ends up joining us.

Tom waddles over and sits on Georg crushing him. We all start laughing and Tom says 'my bad' then sits on a chair. "Tom? Are you high?" his eyes were puffy and red either he was crying or high. "Never ahaha." we all burst out laughing. Bill runs in "Tom's high."

"We know," Gustav, Georg and i all say at the same time. Bill laughs and walks over leaning on the back of the couch, i look up and him. "Good morning beautiful," he says making me smile.
"Good morning handsome." and he gives me a spider-man kiss then walks to get some breakfast.

Tom was in the fucking clouds. "Guys i'm gonna go back to my hotel room and make sure Vi is okay, i'll see you later." I stand up and give everyone a hug. "We missed you for a whole year, don't be long you have to make up for it!" Tom says stumbling over his feet into Bill and i laugh and leave calling a taxi.

On the car ride there i was admiring the scenery. Germany really was beautiful especially in Leipzig. The taxi finally got to the hotel and i got out thanking him. I took the stairs, i'm terrified of elevators, and open the door she was there watching tv.

She sees me and stands up walking to her room and i'm standing there clueless. I curse under my breath then leave heading back to Bill's.

I'm back in their house and i'm sitting in the living room rethinking last night, what did i do? I didn't do anything. Bill sits next to me snapping out of it and just looks at me then my lips then back to my eyes. I smile and his eyes look at my lips again, i lean forward and kiss him, he kisses me back.

I straddle his lap and kiss him more aggressively his tongue sliding into my mouth sending shivers down my spine. Our kisses get sloppier and quicker as he moves his hands up my back lifting up my top up and over my head. He takes his top off and wraps my legs around him when he stands up.

He walks upstairs and to his room setting me down taking off his jeans. I copy and he walks over to me looking at me, i nod and he unclips my bra it falling to the floor. He takes me in and removes his boxers.

I take off my underwear and he rips open a condom slipping it on and taking my hand pulling me to the bed, he starts kissing me again and it gets sloppy.

He laying on top of me and he looks into my eyes and i feel him slip into me and i let out a loud moan. He laughs and goes faster. He lets out a loud groan and starts kissing me again, i moan into his mouth our kisses quickening.

He lets out a loud groan as we both reach our climax and i moan even louder than before. When he pulls out we both laugh and smile at each other, i crawl next to him and lay on his chest. "God i missed you," and i chuckle looking up at him, "I missed you more." i say and he rolls his eyes getting up and getting dressed.

I look at him and he throws me his shirt and i smile at him and he laughs. I put it on along with some random boxers and skip out down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab an orange and start peeling it.

"Have fun?" Georg says appearing behind me snatching my orange and laughing. "Yeah, and give me back my orange you dick!" i say and he throws it at me quickly i catch it and continue peeling it.

Tom walks in and sees me laughing, "Enjoy?" he smirks at me and i roll my eyes. "Fuck off," and i walk back up to his room flopping onto the bed.

After i eat my orange Bill walks in and lays down next to me, "Sleepy?" I nod my head knowing what he means and we go for round two.

A/N's:
HAHIWBEIEBEJE sorry i'm blushing so much.
anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON THAMESSS 🫶🫶🫶

birthday boy ^^^anyway i hoped you liked this chapter cause ik i did HAHAIWBEIbtw i haven't read through it so sorry for any spelling errors

birthday boy ^^^
anyway i hoped you liked this chapter cause ik i did HAHAIWBEI
btw i haven't read through it so sorry for any spelling errors