"Remember to me you'll be forever scared,"

*EZRA'S POV*

"Ezra?" Bill says so i turn around and tears keep falling down my face. "Yes Bill?" i force out my voice shakey and weak. "I'm sorry but, i need time. This isn't gonna work if you're gonna run off and have beach days with my best friend then get all touchy and huggy," Bill's eyes fall to the floor but i'm still looking at him.

It feels like we've know each other forever but we haven't. "Please Bill, it didn't mean anything i-" But he doesn't listen he starts walking and goes straight past me. I try going after him but he tells me to leave him alone so i do. Tears are pouring down my face and i start running back to my car, his already gone, and head home.

(time skip)

When i walk through my front door all my friends are here and my mom is waiting there with a sad look. "It's over mom, he hates me." she looks at me and shakes her head walking over to me and holding me in a tight hug. "It's okay baby, it sucks cause i like him," i giggle into her arms and my friends join in the hug.

"I love you guys," i cry
"And we love you too." Violet says squeezing everyone harder. Like one big family.

*TIME SKIP 2 MONTHS*

*EZRA'S POV*

It's been 2 whole months since i've seen Bill and the band is meant to leave LA in a few weeks. All my friends keep telling me to call and text but i don't, Bill said he wanted space. That's what i'm giving him. Space. My mom knocks on my door to check up on me and i say i'm fine.

Even though i haven't left the house in those 2 months, my mom is giving me space too. "Baby your friends are here," i huff and say go away but they walk in anyway sitting on my bed. "Girl you gotta get out of this house, we're going to a café cmon." Cleo says shaking me and i roll over into a starfish position and they start picking my outfit.

"Fuck off, i'm not going." I say and Violet laughs saying i told you so but then i'm being dragged by my feet out of bed screaming and laughing. "There's our girl," Danielle says throwing me my clothes. "Put those on." She says as i stand up and start changing.

She choose a black one sleeved top, some black cargos and red Jordan's then they start brushing my hair doing my makeup giggling acting like its a makeover.

We arrive at the café and Dani order all our food then we sit at a table paparazzi taking photos through the windows screaming 'I love you!' and 'What happened with Bill?' so i just block everything out and eat my brownie

We arrive at the café and Dani order all our food then we sit at a table paparazzi taking photos through the windows screaming 'I love you!' and 'What happened with Bill?' so i just block everything out and eat my brownie. Until i hear that voice. I haven't heard it in 2 months. I look up from our table and he's there.

Bill fucking Kaulitz is there.

He looks around the room and sees me then he whispers something to the band as they all leave except Georg. He walks over Bill trying to stop him but fails. "Hey Eza," Georg says catching all of my friends attention and they rush out of the booth my head now in my hands and paparazzi still outside.

"May i?" He points to the seat and i nod. "How have you been?" He asks now making eye contact. "Okay i guess, got an interview with Violet next week that's it." My voice is weak and tired so he just nods his head. "I'm sorry," i cut him off by standing up and leaving heading to my car ditching my friends.

Georg follows close behind and he's yelling at me to stop, paparazzi now around us both blocking our path. Bill, Tom and Gustav rush over pushing through people and grabbing us then dragging us back through the crowd to their cars.

Georg turns to me before getting in and says, "We have a show tonight, take this, they'll let you in and i'll explain everything else at the show just please, show up." I nod taking the ticket and he gets in, Bill behind the wheel driving away.

*BILL'S POV*

Georg hands Ezra something then get in the car. "What the fuck did you give her?" I say a bit to stern and mean he looks at me funny then says nothing. I scoff and drive off to the stadium, we'll just have to eat there.

A bunch of fan girls are outside lined up but our body guards help us through the crowd and now we're on the stage getting ready to start when i see her. Of course Georg have her the spare tickets. I sigh knowing he knew i was going to sing that one song just for Ezra.

She was looking beautiful tonight, no longer in her black top and cargos she was wearing a silver v neck dress that glistened in the light and her long blonde hair was clipped up. Gold hoop earring hung from her ears and a thick gold chain around her neck. She was truly stunning.

*EZRA'S POV*

*EZRA'S POV*

He already saw me i could tell, his whole atmosphere changed after he scanned the front row. Georg knelt down all the girls thinking he would reach out to them he pointed his finger at me and the bodyguard came over, the same one, and he smiled at me taking my hand in his so Georg could tell me something. "He wrote a song Eza, for you." My face lights up after he whispers that and the bodyguard helps me back to my seat.

The concert starts and Bills magical voice scatters through the stadium. He was singing one of my favourites, By your side, and he was looking at me. Right in the eye and singing but the next song i didn't recognise until he said this; "This next song i wrote for a girl, a special girl," cheering filled the room before he could finish but they quietened down eventually. "I never realised what she meant to me or how much she did, so Ezra Hawthorne this song is for you. It's called 'Sacred'" and the music starts.

His voice is so beautiful, his eyes, his hair, his body, his everything is so perfect. Who knew someone could fall in love so quickly? The tempo picks up and the chorus starts.

"Remember to me you'll be forever sacred,"

And i smile up at him hoping he'll forgive me then the song slowly comes to and end and everyone's cheering, me screaming the loudest tears falling down my face. A tear falls down his cheek and he leans down on the stage as i lean up and our lips connect, even more people screaming now.

"God i missed you Bill Kaulitz," i laugh.
"I missed you more Ezra Hawthorne."

A/N's:
two chapters in the same day??
the lovers are back 💪💪
dw Georg still our bestie after all he did invite us to the concert.
i actually read through this to see if i spelt everything right 😱
love you guys‼️‼️