Chapter 15

Distraction! That's what I need and what I'm here for. I need to get laid and move on from whatever this is that I keep doing to myself. It's a Friday night. I am at the bar and I am single. After a few drinks to get the night going I make my way out to the dance floor.

It's not long before I am approached. He is tall, dark, and handsome. His body is lean and muscular. This is exactly what I came for. With the music soaring and the bass pulsing through us we begin to dance. His hands grip my waist as we grind together. I let my fingers explore his abs through his shirt before making their way up to his hair. A throaty moan comes from him and he spins me around. I smirk. I like this new position as I grind my ass into his lap. I throw my head back and close my eyes. Enjoying the moment, no cares, no worries.

When I open my eyes I falter in my moves, my dance partner doesn't seem to notice. As he brings his lips down to my neck. I however am locked eyes with a hurricane of blue. Adam is staring straight at me. So many emotions course through me. Why is he looking at me like that? If he wants to watch I'll give him a show.

I reach back and run my fingers through the stanger's hair. This encourages him as he pulls me closer to him. I can feel his dick pressed against my ass as we move to the music. His kisses and licks only get deeper and he nibbles on my ear. My fingers grip his arms. I drop them and reach around to grab his ass. All while keeping eye contact with Adam. But my last action seems to be too much for Adam as he turns and walks off.

Like a spell is being broken I snap out of it. I suddenly feel cold and the stranger's touch has the opposite effect on me now. I pull away, making a small distance between us. I stay for one more song before excusing myself. Anger courses through me. Why is he here? My buzz is gone. I have no desire to dance anymore. He has ruined this for me, again. I decide to head home.

As I walk outside the cool night air helps calm my nerves. I look up and take a deep breath. That air is stolen from me as I am shoved backwards into a wall. Shit before I can even react and block whatever hit is coming my way a set of lips are pressed to mine. I don't know who is kissing me but the kiss is deep and hard and full of heat. Their hands are still on my chest pushing me back into the wall. The only thing I know for sure is the person kissing me is a man with very strong hands. I don't fight it. It might not be the ideal situation but this is what I came out tonight for, right?

When they pull away to fill their lungs with air, mine is once again stolen. The storm filled blue eyes staring down at my now swollen lips belong to Adam. This time it is my lips who attack his. I don't want to think about what the fuck is happening. His hands slide down to my hips and hold me tight in place. My fingers try and touch everywhere before finding their way to his neck, pulling him in closer. My heart is racing. He moves closer leaving no space between us. I take in a sharp breath when I feel how hard he is even through our pants. I start to think about how unbearable my jeans are becoming when the unimaginable happens. Adam lows to his knees and quickly undoes my jeans.

Part of me thinks I should stop him but my brain shuts down when his fist wraps around my cock. He keeps eye contact with me as he slides me into his mouth. It's too much. I look away to keep myself from instantly cumming. I look around and realize we are in the side alley where I had knocked out Max's guy. I can't think much more than that because of the feeling Adam is creating inside me. I look back down and watch him fuck his mouth with my cock. He reaches up and starts massaging my balls. I throw my head back into the brickwall as I come apart in his mouth.

I try to catch my breath. Still gripping my cock, Adam stands back up. He kisses me and I can taste me. He starts kissing my chin and up to my ear, where he gently bites my ear lobe, causing pleasure to wash over me.

"Fuck me."

The sound of his voice in my ear wakes me up. Covered in sweat and my heart racing, I sit up in bed. As I move I don't have to lift the covers to know I've made a mess. A wet dream! I have never cummed in my sleep. Woken up horny and rubbed one out, sure, but not this. I throw my head back and hit the headboard. Shit! What the fuck just happened? I look at the time and it's almost noon. I can't remember the last time I slept in this late. I get up to clean myself up. Well if tonight's fight wasn't going to be stressful enough, let's add an awkward sex dream to the mix!

---------------

"Please stay with me at all times." I tell Cara as we head into the arena. "This isn't one of my usual fights. There are some shady people here."

"If it's not the usual, why is Adam fighting tonight?" She asks.

"Long story. I'll explain it all tonight. When we are back at my place, safe."

Thankfully she agrees to listen. I think she can tell from my attitude tonight I'm not messing around. I won't deny I'm a little on edge. I am worried about Cara's safety. I am anxious about the fight. And I haven't seen Adam since last night's dream.

We make our way to our seats, front row. Normally I would be happy to be so close to the action but it also means being closer to Max. He is sitting straight across from us. When he sees me he smiles and nods.

"Who's that?" Cara asks.

"That's Max. The guy putting on this whole thing. Stay away from him!" I tell here with a stern voice.

"Take a breath. I'm not leaving your side, unless I'm with Adam or Scout. I promised. So relax and try to enjoy yourself."

I sigh, easier said than done. A few guys stop and greet us. Many of them are surprised I'm not the one training with our new fighter instead of Scout. I try to not let it get to me. It's not long after that the lights go down and the show begins.