Chapter 30

I wake up early and force myself away from staring at a sleeping Adam. I start up the coffee machine and get to work at making breakfast. I am almost done when I hear him come down the stairs. I quickly make him a cup of coffee and hand it to him.

[Good morning.]

[morning. Anything I can help with?]

[No, I have everything taken care of. Please just sit.]

Adam finds a seat at the table and watches me finish up. We have a nice breakfast together, the tension we had at dinner the night before gone.

[Did you want to go to church today?]

He shakes his head.

[No, I'd rather just stay here until we head back home.]

So that's what we did. I clean up our breakfast while Adam finds something for us to watch on the tv. I stroke the fire and add some wood so it won't die on us. We cuddle together on the couch and start binge watching Reacher. After a couple episodes I take the time to make us some lunch. I am enjoying our quiet, simple time together. But as I look at the time I know it all has to come to an end sooner rather than later. After about the fourth episode I tell Adam we will have to stop there.

[I need to get cleaned up before we pack up and leave.]

He nods and follows me upstairs. I grab some clean clothes and head back downstairs while Adam starts to pack up. I turn the shower and let the scalding hot water hammer into my muscles. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, allowing the water to wash away all the tension in my body. As great as this weekend and especially today has been, it has truly left me hard and blue. Even now just standing here, I am hard. All the cuddling and innocent touching has me on edge. I am having an internal battle with myself on whether I should just rub one out right now. Obviously my dick wins.

I lean forward, my left hand supporting my weight as my right hand wraps around my cock. It pumps a few times, I try to bite back a moan but it's useless at this point, it's been too long and feels too good. There's only one thing that would make this better and I try not to imagine it. As I turn to look for anything I can use as a lube I see Adam standing just inside the bathroom; no shirt, removing his pants. I freeze. At the sight of him naked, walking towards me...I know I won't last much longer. Damn the man doesn't even have to touch me for me to get off. As he steps into the shower I stop what I am doing and try not to smirk at him.

[This is a surprise.]

I can feel his eyes on me. I don't need to look down because I noticed his excitement as soon as he pulled his pants down. I don't know what he is thinking so I just let him take the lead. After what feels like eternity he seems to pull himself back to reality. Turns away from me and grabs my body wash. I'm only getting harder thinking of the possibilities. I watch as he lathers the soap in his hands as he walks to me. He smirks as he tells me to turn around. I gladly obey. I close my eyes and my hands are in fists as I feel his hands glide across my shoulders and back, fighting the urge to turn around. His hands wash over my arms before turning me around to run over my chest and abs.

"I know what you've been doing."

I look at him confused. If he is talking about jerking off in the shower, I think that was pretty obvious when he walked in.

"You've been taking care of me all morning."

His fingers are teasing me as they move lower and closer to my throbbing cock. My brain is in a fog but I try to pay attention. He's right. After his confession last night I made it a point to show him he can be taken care of. I woke up before him to cook breakfast for him. I didn't let him help cook or clean at all today. I did everything, he barely left the couch. I wasn't too sure if he noticed.

"Now let me take care of you."

As he whispers this into my ear I nearly cum at his words. His hand wraps around me and I almost come undone instantly. Once again I close my eyes, trying to focus on his touch so I can make it last as long as possible. His grip and technique are perfected and it's not long at all before I am watching the water wash my mess down his six pack abs. I smash my lips into his, pushing him back into the shower wall. The moment his back hits the cold tiles he jumps forwards into me. His erection pressing into me now. I turn us around, placing him under the hot water.

[Looks like you're the one who needs cleaned up now.]

I turn and grab the body wash before returning the exact same favor. I run my hands over his back and chest. My brain taking note that he in fact only has the one tattoo on this perfect body of his. I drag my fingertips down and back up his thighs, back up his abs and down his V lines, but never touching the one part of his body that is literally throbbing for my attention. I wait until he is looking at me. His blue eyes are dark and wanting. He just nods, knowing I'm asking his permission. And that's all it takes before I wrap my hand around him and use my other hand to grip his neck to pull his lips back to mine. I can't help but smirk as my mouth devours his moans. He doesn't last much longer than me.

As we clean up I keep an eye on him, looking for any signs of regret. I know from the past the act of being with another man is often done in blind sexual drive and then the hate and regret come after the high is gone. After all the emotional struggles Adam has been through this is my biggest fear. I don't want him to hate himself for doing something with me he wasn't ready for. I hear him let out a long sigh and look at him.

"Stop!"

[What?]

[Looking at me like that. I'm not a fucking china doll! And you're kind of killing the mood.]

I look at him surprised. Both of us with nothing but towels wrapped around our waists he moves closer to me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses me but pulls away before things get out of hand again.

[I joined you wanting to see and explore each other. Walking in on you with your cock in your hand turned me on more than I thought it would. I'm not questioning my decision and I don't want you to be either.]

When he finishes his little speech he smirks at me then walks out of the bathroom leaving me once again alone and my mind blown. Who is that man and what has he done to my scared innocent Adam?!