three

alex

the day after our show in paris, we're in milan, italy for our third show of the tour. none of us have ever been here, as for a majority of our tour stops, so it's cool to be here. right now, the four of us are in jessie's hotel room.

"dude, get off your phone," i sent jessie a look. she was sitting in a chair by the window, and she was on her phone. they've barely got off of it since the three of us have been in here.

"no," they huffed as they raised their middle finger.

"why not?" i raised a brow.

"'cause she's texting billie," miguel teased.

i watched as jj's face flushed. "and what about it?" they muttered.

"damn, for real?" i asked, to which she only nodded as an answer.

"and how's it going between you two?" saylor quizzed with a grin.

jess's face started flush even more. "really good," she murmured as she pulled her knees up to her chest. they wrapped their arms around their legs. "like, really good. i honestly can't believe that we're actually talking, you know? it doesn't feel real."

within all the time that i've known jessie, i don't think i've ever seen her get all shy and blushy like this. the whole time that i've known them, they've been the type to just sleep around. like me, they've always completely rejected the idea of being in a relationship.

unlike me though, she's honestly perfect relationship material. when you meet her and get to know her, you'd never guess that she was scared of being in a relationship. she seems like the type to thrive from being in a relationship.

i'm happy for them. it seems that (somehow) billie will be the one to help jess actually commit to a relationship. they deserve this so much.

i looked over at saylor, who was sitting on jessie's bed with me. i stared at her side profile for a few moments, until she eventually turned to look at me. she tilted her head, as if to silently ask why i was staring at her. instead of verbally answering, i gave a small smile and leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

i then plopped back across the bed, and i laid on my back. i sprawled out, and i crossed my arms behind my head. "good for you, jess," i told her genuinely. "anyways, until you three figure out something to do besides sitting in here all day, i'm taking a nap."

with that, i closed my eyes and relaxed. i felt saylor shuffle on the bed. "sorry, but it's up to you two; i could honestly use a nap too," saylor told jj and miggy.

i then felt saylor lay down and settle beside me. she wasted no time in snuggling into my side. i moved one of my arms to wrap it around her waist and pull her even closer. she sighed contentedly as i rested my chin over her head.

"wait, i wanna nap too," i heard miguel mumble.

only a few moments later, i felt the bed shake slightly. my brows furrowed, and i opened my eyes to see miguel now laying on the opposite side of saylor. she didn't seem the least bit bothered as he laid beside her and got comfortable.

"what the fuck, guys? what about me?" jessie huffed.

my eyes widened as they walked over and got in the bed as well. at first, she tried to settle between me and saylor. i was quick to put an end to that as i wrapped an arm around their waist and plopped them onto my other side.

"alex," they immediately whined. "don't be so homophobic! let me sleep next to my pookie!"

"no, fuck off," i grumbled as i turned on my side and pulled saylor impossibly closer as i snuggled up with her.