twelve

saylor

it's been a little over a month. during the past month or so, the band's second tour finished, and alex had their top surgery. they've already been able to take off their post op binder, though they still have to take it easy for a while.

since their surgery, they've been staying with me, and i've been helping them any way they need me to. i've cooked for them, helped them with cleaning their self and washing their hair, got them anything they needed, and have just helped in general.

i love getting to take care of them.

also since their surgery, they have been really clingy. they've mostly been in bed, so they always want me in there with them to cuddle with them, hold their hand, or just be with them.

right now, i'm opening the door for jessie, who wanted to come check up on alex. alex only woke up about an hour or so ago, and they complained about being in pain, so i gave them some of the medicine they were prescribed. they're sitting up against a pillow in my bed.

"hey, man," jessie grinned as she walked into my bedroom and spotted alex.

"hey," alex gave a lazy smile.

jessie walked over, and they glanced over alex, who was currently sitting there without a shirt on. "damn, you look handsome as shit," she smirked.

"thanks, babygirl," alex said in a funny voice as they made a kissy face at jess. "what do you think about my designer nips?"

jj let out a laugh at that. "they look great; you look great, for real," she told them genuinely.

alex grinned. "thanks," they told her as they held their hand up; they could only slightly hold it up though, since they're not allowed to lift their arms above their shoulders yet.

jess dapped them up, though they were clearly careful of hurting alex. despite this, alex sucked in a breath.

"shit," they cussed.

mine and jessie's eyes widened. "ah, fuck, i'm sorry, i—"

alex then grinned. "nah, i'm fucking with you. i'm fine," they laughed.

"oh, fuck you," jess rolled their eyes.

"i'm good," alex shifted slightly to sit up more. they glanced around. "where's my cup, angel? could you get it for me?" they asked softly as they looked to me.

"yeah, of course," i nodded. i looked around the room before i spotted it. i grabbed it, and i handed it to alex.

they held the cup with both hands as they leaned down to use the straw that was in it. i couldn't help but smile at the sight. they just looked so... innocent and cute right now.

i watched as jessie got onto the bed and literally crawled over alex's legs. they sat up against the headboard to sit beside alex.

"so, how are you feeling? you happy with it?" jj asked.

"besides the pain, i feel great," alex answered. they looked down at their chest, and they smiled, more so to their self. "i'm really happy with it."

"i'm glad, man," jess grinned. "i'm happy for you."

jj looked to me, and they grabbed my hand before pulling me to sit in their lap. i laughed as they did so, but i settled onto their lap and got comfy. i barely noticed the small, brief pout on alex's lips before they reached over to hold my hand. i happily gave it them and interlaced our fingers.

"i've thought about top surgery before, but at the same time, i don't wanna do it because i love my boobs sometimes," jessie huffed. "i don't know, i have a very strong love/hate relationship with them."

"i fucking hated mine," alex shook their head. "like, hated them with a fiery fucking passion."

at that, jessie laughed loudly. "nah, a 'fiery fucking passion' is wild," she laughed. "but also, real."

i stared at them both, and i tilted my head. "so i'm the only one in the band who doesn't hate their boobs?"

they both laughed at that. alex then smirked at me. "i know i like your boobs."

my face flushed, while jessie made a face of disgust. alex's eyes closed, and they dipped their head. "my bad, i didn't mean to say that out loud for real."

jessie shook their head, while alex subtly tugged on my hand. i looked at them as they looked up at me. "gimme kiss?" they asked quietly.

i leaned forward, and i pecked their lips. they gave a sweet smile.

"you do not have to do that in front of me," jessie thumped both of us in the head. their eyes then lit up. "oh, wait, that just reminded me."

me and alex both looked at her with raised brows. they pulled their phone out, and they tapped a few things. she then showed us her latest instagram post, where one of the comments were from billie eilish. it read "just oneeee kiss."

"she wants me, for real, bruh," jj nodded.

"i thought we been knew that?" alex tilted their head.

"let me be happy," she huffed. they then grinned before they started to giggle like a school girl. "oh, speaking of billie... she's flying out to see me, and then she's be staying for, like, a week."

my eyes widened. "really?!"

"yes," she couldn't wipe the grin off of her face.

"jess, you know i love you... but how the fuck did you pull billie eilish?" alex asked with wide eyes.

jj narrowed their eyes at alex, though their cheeks were starting to flush. "that's the thing... i haven't pulled her. we're not, like... together. we're just talking right now."

"i mean, i guess, but the fact that you're even in that stage with her is impressive," alex said. "your delusions are actually becoming real now."

"i knew what i was talking about," jj rolled her eyes.

"i'm happy for you, jess," i murmured. "you deserve this, for real!"

"oh, shut up," jessie's face flushed more.

"yo, can i borrow your vape?" alex asked as they looked at jessie.

she faltered. "i don't have one."

alex's brows immediately furrowed down. "you don't have a vape?!"

"i, uh... i quit vaping... and nic in general..." jess trailed off.

alex's eyes widened, as did mine. "i can't fucking believe it."

"i mean... i'm trying to quit," jj rubbed at their neck. "i dunno... billie was talking to me about it, and it just seemed best to stop, you know? i've always known it wasn't good for me, but— i dunno, man."

i wrapped my arm around jess's shoulders, and i pulled her into a hug. "well, it's good that you're quitting; i'll be here to support you through it."

"thanks, pookie," she gave a small smile.

"i'll keep in mind to not smoke or anything around you," alex told her softly. "but i'm not the best person to seek advice from or anything in regards to that. good luck though."

jessie gave them a smile as well.

for the next hour or so, the three of us talked about anything that came to mind. alex soon got sleepy though, so jessie went home, while me and alex laid down. they suggested to invite miguel over once we woke up from our nap, to which i agreed to.

a/n ayooo

thoughts?

any predictions?

words:
1228