nineteen

saylor

i'm not sure what time it is when i wake up, but i can tell that it's way later than i normally would wake up. even though i was awake now, i just laid there as i pulled my blanket further over myself and buried my face into my pillow. i didn't feel like getting up.

it's been a week since i saw arlo. since then, i just haven't done much of anything. one of the only things i've been doing is checking all of my socials' dms, in hopes that he's messaged me on one of them.

not to sound like i'm bragging or anything, but i'm not exactly hard to find on social media.

despite this, he hasn't contacted me.

i let out a low groan as i rolled over in my bed. i stared up at the ceiling as i frowned.

i just don't know what to do.

i heard my phone ping, and i pursed my lips as i debated with myself to get up and see who it was. i eventually decided to, so i sat up and grabbed my phone from my nightstand. i saw that alex had texted me.

alex has stayed with me every night since the night i saw arlo, except last night. they left in the late afternoon yesterday, but only after asking several times if i would be fine while they were gone. they even made me pinky promise them that i would be.

during the time that they've been with me, they've kind of just let me cope how i've needed to. they've been holding me when i need them to and giving me the comfort i've been craving.

i still haven't told them anything about arlo, but i'm working on it.

i opened mine and alex's messages. i read over their message before i replied.

iMessages
lovey :)

hi angel

hii baby

do you have any plans for tonight?

no
why?

you want a lil distraction to get your mind off things??

yes please

good
i'll be there at five
dress cute, but nothing fancy :)

what do you have planned???
what are you up to??

it's a surprise, jeez 🙄
no fr tho, you'll find out soon
just wait, darling

you're so cute

no
i'll see you at 5!
i love you

i love youuu
see you baby

my eyes drifted slightly to check the time. my eyes widened as i saw that it was three-thirty, which meant that i only had an hour and a half to shower, do my hair, and get ready.

i quickly got out of bed, and i made my way to the bathroom. i took my clothes off and got in the shower, where i bathed and washed my hair. when i was out of the shower, i brushed my teeth while i had my towel wrapped around my body still. after i brushed my teeth, i walked back to my room to find an outfit to wear.

they said nothing fancy, so i'm assuming they just want me to dress casually.

i picked out a pair of baggy jeans and a black cropped tee that had a skull on it with some red designs. i paired it with a pair of blazers. i glanced in the mirror as i adjusted my thong straps, so that they were resting on my waist, exposed. after i dried and styled my hair, i would top my outfit off with alex's jacket that they left.