seven

saylor

a few days later, the band is on its way to santa ana. we're all in the tour bus. me and alex are in the downstairs lounge, while miguel and jessie are upstairs.

"you seriously can't draw a star?" alex asked teasingly as they held my middle finger between two of their own fingers.

"not like you can; i don't see how you can draw one so good," i shook my head.

currently, alex is painting my nails. i had mentioned painting my nails, and alex had then offered to paint them for me. of course, i couldn't say no, especially since they were so sweet about it.

all of my nails are white, except my two middle fingers. my middle fingers are black, and alex is drawing a white star on each of them. when they finishing painting my nails, they're going to paint all of their nails black, except for their middle fingers. their middle fingers are going to be white with a black star on each of them.

"it's really not that hard, angel," they chuckled softly.

"maybe not for you," i let out a small huff.

they raised a brow as they looked up from my nail. i slightly narrowed my eyes. we continued to stare at each other for a few moments. eventually, i caved with a growing smile. when alex noticed, they let out a small laugh and shook their head before they continued to paint my nails.

when they finished painting my nails, i held my hands out and looked at my nails. they honestly did a better job than i would've. "thank you, baby," i grinned as i leaned over to give them a quick kiss.

i watched as their face colored. "yeah, sure. it's whatever," they tried to wave it off, which made me giggle.

we both stopped as we heard a groan. we turned to see jessie coming down the stairs. she was leaning against the wall, and she was looking at us with a pitiful look on her face.

"you two have to stop. i already miss my wife enough as it is," they complained with another groan.

"shut up," alex huffed as they glared at jess. "you'll be fine."

"leave them alone," i shook my head at alex. i got up. "i'ma go see miggy."

i ruffled alex's hair as i got up, which made their shoulders drop as they smiled softly. i walked past jj to go upstairs. "just be patient; i'm sure you'll see her again soon," i told her.

"yeah, hopefully," she let out a puff of air.

i walked upstairs, and i saw miguel sitting on the couch that was up here. he looked up from his phone, and he gave a nod. "hey."

i walked over, and i sat beside him. "hi," i murmured, then laid my head on his shoulder. "what are you doing?"

"just going through instagram and liking fan posts," he turned to face me for a moment. "what's up?"

"nothing," i murmured. "i just wanted to come up here and spend some time with you."

he gave a smile. he then leaned his head on mine. "well, in that case," he trailed off.

i watched as he exited instagram, then went to his game folder. he clicked on one that we both play; admittedly, i steal his phone to play it. "i beat your score."

my eyes widened, and i gasped. "what?! no way! you're lying."

"see for yourself," he smirked as he showed me that he did, in fact, beat my score.

"lemme see it," i huffed as i took his phone from him. i pressed play, so that i could try and beat his score again. he only laughed as he watched me.