2

Jesse's pov:
After Reidy got back up to the tower Hoppo stood up to leave, that however was when I suddenly stood up in a hurry, alerting the both of them right away.
„No no no no." I mumble under my breath while keeping my binoculars on my sweet baby sis.
„Don't do it." I keep on mumbling, but obviously she doesn't hear. So I can't do anything other than watch as some backpacker pushes her off her board and further on pushes her tiny body under water to keep himself afloat. F**k!
„Maxi Go to Back Packers, furthest out. A guy pushes down a female. Hurry!" I order into the walki talki while I feel Hoppos eyes burning a whole in the back of my head.
„Reidy you got them!?" I ask as he simply hums in aknowledgment allowing me to hurry to the first aid box. Looking in quit a frenzy for the epi-pen.
„Mate? What are you doing?" Hoppo questions while I keep on looking for the item, I know I am going to need.
„Here. Call the ambulance and tell them this patient number! Tell them I have an epi-pen on me and that they need to hurry!" I tell him without any room to argue as he only looks at me confused. The small note still in his hand as he further study's me.
Yet I certainly have no time to further explain myself, not now when my baby sis is currently fighting for her life! With that realization in my mind, I turn around to run out to assist Maxi out there as quick as possible!
„Jesse, what is going on?" Hoppo stops me by grabbing my shoulders to hold me back from doing what is necessary to safe her life.
„Just trust me Hoppo! Please!" I beg as I can already feel the first tears rolling out of my eyes and onto my cheeks. Fearing the worst as I know how fragile my baby sis is. The shocked look on hoppo's face says it all. Thankfully in that moment beardy walks in to the tower in his civil clothes.
„Do me a favor and look over the beach. Call an ambulance and give them the information on the paper. First round of epi-pen is going in as soon as we get in contact with the patient." Hoppo asks yet obviously orders a very surprised and irritated beardy. Yet he simply agrees and walks to make the phone call.
„Lets head on out then. Lead the way!" he tells me as he also grabs the defi before I run off with him following right on my heels.
The closer we get to the position my baby sis is in, the clearer it gets how serious the situation still is. Without any warning, I grab the board near by and head on out to assist maxi. He currently is trying to shut up the guy who still is drowning my baby sis, and therefore in the way of finally reaching said sis of mine.
„Move maxi!" I roar out as I get off my board and stabilize my baby girl as he does as ordered and skis in the dude.
„Don't worry sweet cheeks, I got ya." I tell her in a whisper as I turn over my board with one arm and then flip it along with my sister so she is now lying on top of it. I quickly get on it as well to then start to asses my sis status.
„Shallow breathing, tightened muscles, slightly stiff. Ok, I got it." I say out loud as Stephen, my sisters best friend tries his best in helping me by stabilizing the board.
„Ok, I need to inject the epi-pen now. It's going to sting sweet cheeks, but you are going to feel better afterwards. I promise Love." I tell her even though she keeps on laying stiff as a board.
„It's ok, Alex, Jesse knows what to do and I am holding your hand as well." Stephen keeps on telling her how we got everything under control, while I inject the epi-pen and afterwards rub the spot to make it hurt less for her.
Stephen keeps two of his fingers on her neck to ensure not only that her heart is still beating, but also that she still is breathing.
„Jess" she croaks out as my panic yet again starts to set in. Suddenly realizing that we are still far from safe at the time being! Thankfully just than maxi once again stops next to us.
„Lets get you on land." he says as he carefully watches the interaction between the three of us.
„Gotta need ya help man, she is completely stiff!" I tell him with worry clear to hear in my voice. He looks irritated before he shakes his head slightly and then scoots back on the ski, to help me lift the very reason for me to live on his board attached to the jet-ski.
„Meet you on the shore Stephen." I call out as I kneel over my baby girl to hold her on top of the ski as maxi races towards the shore. Thankfully Hoppo was already there to help me get her on the dry sand and further away from the water.
„Jesse?" he softly asks as he study's my unmoving sister with worry.
„Antisynthetasesyndrom, chronic muscle illness. She was under water, it made her body go into shock. Her muscles are cramping and won't stop doing so without the proper medication!" I rattle off in explanation, while doing my very best to hold myself together and wipe her as dry as possible for the possibility of needing to restart her heart. Which I absolutely hope won't be necessary! Yet I better be safe than sorry.
„Are you ok to be here? Treating her?" Hoppo carefully questions and holds my hand to make me look at him instead of my baby girl.
„You don't understand Hoppo, I HAVE to be here." I tell him with emphasis on the have. Because let's face it, none of my mates here, nor him, know how to treat my sis. They don't know the troubles or what they need to look for or worry about.
„I'm here! Tell me what to do!" Stephen says as he sprints towards my side. Well, at least I know I have him by my side to assist.
„Her bag, she has another epi-pen in it.." i tell him while Hoppo still watches me like a hawk. That also doesn't go unnoticed by harries or Yak who stoped the rhino right next to us.
„Here." Stephen says and throws her bag to me.
„stay by her head, check for fitals and make sure she is able to see ya." I tell him as he right away does as asked. Letting me look through her bag, where all the essentials along with the life saving epi-pen are. They are securely packed in their own water proof bag, just the way Marco instructed us to do.
„Baby girl? I need to inject ya with the second epi-pen. Am going to take your other leg, alright?" I soothingly explain. She after all needs to think that I am staying level headed and not freak out like I sure as hell am!
„K." she wheezes out, already more out of breath then before.
„Can you put the oxi on her?" I ask Hoppo who only nods after sighing heavily. Surely not liking this current situation at all.
„Hey." she wheezes out with a small smile towards hoppo. She always has been idolizing him after I started to tell her all about him, along with all the other boys obviously. For her though, he was her dad, at least she started to call him dad whenever she talked with me. He after all was how she wished our own dad would of been like. And I simply couldn't bring myself to stop her from doing so, it after all makes her happy and it also doesn't hurt anyone. Obviously she knows that he isn't our real dad, but I guess it's simply nice for her to finally have someone to call dad. Someone she would be proud of having as a dad. Even if it's behind everyone's back, it's better than having no one around that actually cares for us.