19

Hoppos pov:
I had no idea why Marco directed us to come through the delivery entrance, yet I am certain it has something to do with those paparazzis who pretty much block the main entrance. Still I can't seem to grasp why they were concerning my boy like that. Even more so since I saw him begin to fall into a panic just like yesterday, so I am afraid that they may be here for his baby sister. He after all cares deeply for her, that was extremely easy to see yesterday. Then again this makes no sense at all! Firstly no one knows that we brought her here nor what had happened, and to top it off, no one should be interested in her either! Not when no one knows that those two are siblings.... right?
The security guards were pretty much pissed from the very second they saw us approaching them. But that doesn't really bother me, after all Marco asked us to meet him here, so that's exactly what we are going to do. Still I don't want to risk anything and make sure to stay in front of Jesse. If they want any problems, than they can certainly have them with me and not with my son. That shy smile of his alone makes me squeeze his shoulder in reassurance that everything is perfectly fine. Knowing he still is rather panicked as it is. Therefore I don't want him to fall any deeper into his panicked mindset. Definitely not wanting any repeat of what had happened yesterday!!

Thankfully it doesn't take Marco that much longer to arrive at the entrance and therefore for the security guards to finally allow us access. What I didn't expect from my sweet boy thought, was for him to turn back around and thank them for being this vicious about letting no one in no matter what. It makes me so damn much more proud to call him my son. Even more so as I see the guys stern demeanor crumble and further even smile softly towards Jesse. Seemingly finally understanding that we in fact mean no harm and most definitely are no paparazzis what so ever!!! The sincerity from my boy astonishing me even further.

„Lets finally go see our precious little girl." I softly say and take his hand in mine, just as Jesse turns back around. Nearly running into me since he must of thought that I stand further away from him. Silly boy really thought I would move away from him. His happy yet shy smile only makes me squeeze his hand yet again. Wanting him to get it in his mind, that I indeed mean it when I say I will be here for him no matter what.
„Ya guys ready?" Marco questions to which we right away nod in agreement. More than ready to go see the sweet girl again. We start to follow after him as we pass three more check in posts with even more security's. Guess Marco meant it quit literally as he said they got this place on lockdown. They, just like the others outside watch us critically, but then quickly switching to being friendly as they hear that our intention purely is to go visit the missing piece of our small family.
„Like I said, prof King wants to talk to ya. So I gonna get him for ya, alright." Marco once again reminds us as he opens the door for us where Jesses baby sister is still laying in. Just like yesterday, Jesse waste's not even a second longer and straight away walks to her bedside, me following right behind him. Feeling already so much better by simply seeing her again. It after all felt so incredibly wrong to leave her tiny form all alone yesterday evening. So to see that she indeed is doing alright is a massive relief to say the least. Not that I didn't believe that the hospital stuff would take good care of her, it just felt wrong to leave my daughter! I after all just met her yesterday and she was in critical condition throughout most of that day. So I guess it's only logic I felt/feel that way.
„Hello sweet cheeks." Jesse whispers and softly kisses her forehead as he stares lovingly at her sadly still unmoving body.
„sorry for falling asleep yesterday." he apologizes even quieter as his shaking hand carefully caresses her cheek as if he tries to memorize every little detail of her. Still my heart arches to hear him so crushed to see his sister like that. Sadly there is nothing I could possibly do about that. I after all also wish for her to wake up soon and be all good again. So instead of trying to voice anything that might help, I instead pull him into a tight side hug. After yesterday I fully figured out that body contact plays a huge part in helping my sweet boy calm down. If it is because of how starved of it he is or was, or if there is any other reason for it, I honestly don't know nor do I care. As long as it helps him I am more than fine with it. The heavy sigh that leaves his mouth makes me breath slightly easier also, relieved that I at least can help one of my precious children at the time being.
When the door gets opened a few minutes later, we still stand there in our tight embrace.
„Good morning everybody." prof King says as he right away walks on my darlings other side. He quickly seems to check her over once again before he fully turns his attention on Jesse and I.
„Alexandra is already way more stable and to be honest, in an even better condition as I allowed myself to hope for." he starts as I feel as if a whole mountain of worries, falls off of my chest. This is amazing news!
„Told ya she is a warrior." Jesse mumbles in utter relief. His eyes already shining with tears.
„That indeed she is." the doctor agrees with an as excited smile plastered on his face.
„The swelling in her throat also slowly starts to show signs of going back, making us hopeful that we might be able to reduce the medications even sooner than thought. I also started with some immunoglobulin as you can see. Just to help her body even further." he slowly explains as I can't grasp how incredibly lucky we got. If they already think of reducing the medication, they must be very optimistic! This all also means, that I hopefully will be able to meet her properly in no time. A choked up sob leaves my throat at that thought alone. Not able to contain my joy and relief any longer as tears start to pour down my cheeks. A familiar body holding me tightly against itself as I can feel a similar wetness forming on my chest.
„She is going to be alright?" I quietly get out in between some choked up sobs, as the two doctors smile in understanding at Jesse an I.
„We are rather certain that she indeed will make a full recovery. Still we don't want to take any risks, that's why we will give her some more time before reducing the medication that keeps her in a coma." prof King States in complete certainty. She is going to make a full recovery, that's pretty much one of the best news I ever got!
„If she stays this stable we might be even able to start this evening, but we will talk about it then. For now, we are happy with the condition she currently is in at the moment." he adds before he excuses  himself again. Marco also follows after him after smiling brightly at us.
After Jesse and I stay some more time in each others arms as we cry silently, I slowly take a seat next to my small princess. My boy on my lap holding softly on to her hand, as I can't feel anything but contentment. Happy that everything finally seems to come to a good end.