3

Hoppos pov:
Seeing how worried Jesse got within a few seconds of spotting something in the water nearly stole my breath. It might sound stupid, but with everything he already went through, I kind of got a bit of a soft spot on him. He after all truly is a good person, only got handed a bad hand from the very get go, and then further got pulled along with the other bra boys. Of course I know that not all of them are bad, but some definitely tried to influence the poor guy.
The moment he rushes to the first aid area, I follow suit after sending a meaningful look towards Reidy who also seems worried about our brother in blue. I did try to get him to talk to me, but it was rather obvious that he sincerely thinks that we have no time for that at the current moment. So after he nearly begs me to just believe him, I do just that. We are going to have time enough for answers later on, but right now, I trust his instinct. He after all is very knowledgeable for emergencies, but this time he seems to know even more. So instead of asking questions, I decide on going along with him. Maybe that way I am at least able to help him out with whatever panics him like that.
Thankfully at that very moment beardy came by, so I was able to enlist him to help Reidy in the tower. Running after Jesse only once again let's me know that this surely is going to be urgent as well as way worse than I feared already.
„I go in!" Jesse shouts towards me as he throws the walki talki on the sand, before he sprints into the water even without pulling his shirt off beforehand, to where Maxi already is. He definitely seems to be in desperate need for some assistance by the looks of it.
„Hoppo to tower, what's going on out there?" I check in to get told what's happening since I can't clearly see because of the waves.
„Maxi seems to have trouble getting to the actual patient since the bloke is so panicked that he still pushes the female under." Reidy calls back only making me all the more worried.
„hoppo to harries and Yak, get down here as well, seems as if we are going to get a reanimation going down here. Harrison also stay on standby, might need even more help." I further on instruct them as I see Maxi drop off the bloke before shaking his head towards me, only further confirming that it's not looking good at all. So while he hurry's back out, I go to the bloke.
„Oi! You do realize that you nearly killed the girl out there?" I ask the guy who only looks at me in utter confusion on what I am talking about.
„The girl you kept pushing under water to stay afloat even after she gave you her surf board and later on were already on the ski!?" I press even further as he slowly seems to realize that I in fact mean business and not only play him to make him feel sorry.
„Where?" he stumbles out as his eyes widen at the unmoving body that now gets pulled up on the ski. The worrying part is that Jesse even needs to hold her on the board which never is a good sign.
„I am so sorry. I didn't realize I pushed someone under." he mumbles in utter fright that that's exactly what he just did.
„Move!" I growl towards him as I hurry towards the ski that maxi drove up the sand. Without any hesitation I grab her legs as Jesse already had taken both her arms, as we run up towards the dry sand to get her away from the water. Right in that moment however, it got even clearer that Jesse not only knows the girl, but also cares deeply for her. His arms are shaking slightly as he try's his best to dry her body in a hurry.
He quickly informs me of her rare health condition, allowing me to fully grasp and understand that she still is fighting for her life at this very Second.
„Hey." the young woman quietly gasps out as I put on the oxygen mask over her mouth and lips to help her breath easier. The way she looks at me is as if she exactly knows who I am. She even more so seems to completely trust Jesse and even me!
„Tower to guys down there. The chopper wants to get an actual status on Alexandra?" Reidy asks slightly weirded out that they indeed know her name while we don't know anything right about now.
„Patient slightly stabil, breathing getting shallower by the second, blue coloration getting more, along with a weakening heartbeat. If they were already here it wouldn't be too soon!" Jesse tells them since I handed him the walki talki. He after all surely knows best what's the most important information for them along with the urgency.
„Alright, they say they are in the air already, they also stated that they want to talk with ya." Reidy reply's only a few seconds later, still sounding rather confused on the whole situation.
„Copy! Just Page them through when they contact you again." I tell them since Jesse keeps on mumbling along what he needs to do next along with what we should do. Harries and I make eye contact more often than not, still I make sure to keep in eye sight of the tiny girl as well as reassure her that she is in good hands.
„Dad." she suddenly gasps out as her breathing seems to get even worse. Still the name makes me look at Jesse in alarm, as he only shakes his head slightly.
„She means ya mate." he softly says in answer as we all seem even more confused about that information.
„Ya doing really good baby girl, just keep on breathing for me." he adds and squeezes her hand before he hurriedly wipes his tears out of his own eyes.
„Chopper to lifeguards." we hear just at that very moment.
„Lifeguards are all ears." I reply and carefully wipe Alexandra's hair out of her face as her eyes slowly fill with tears.
„Take care of him." she whispers making me look even more worried then before.
„Please!" she pleads as I nod in answer.
„Promise." I reply to even further show her that I promise to look after Jesse no matter what.
„Please let it be Marco, please let it be Marco, please!" I hear Jesse mumble under his breath as if he keeps on repeating a mantra.
„Ya there bra?" I hear someone ask and right away see Jesse relax. His breathing also seems to calm down further, which in turn allows me to feel more at ease as seconds prior.
„I am, just please tell me ya are only two seconds away bra." Jesse asks hopefully as his hand instinctively grabs a hold of Alexandra.
„Not yet, but close. Tell me what's the status." the guy asks quit soothingly. Once again Jesse starts to rattle off everything important as I add that her breathing has gotten way shallow in the last minute. The reaction was instant as Jesse comes to my side with wide and fearful eyes.
„Ya gat to hold on! If ya don't do it for yourself, than for me! Ya promised! Ya promised to not leave!" he told her with utter pain in every word as the tears run out of both of their eyes.
„You have the package I made for ya?" the guy once again question as Jesse nods once.
„Yeah, we do have the bag in front of us." I reply as the two still stare in each others eyes as if having a full on conversation with one another.
„I know ya don't want to but it's time. Ya gat to do it." the guy once again says with urgency yet worry that Jesse won't be able to do whatever they were talking about.
„Where are ya?!" Jesse instead asks him while grabbing the bag as he looks at it in utter uncertainty.
„Five minutes. If ya start now, we have a better chance to stabilize her before her systems crash and ya know just like me what that means." the voice softly says as if fully knowing what he is asking off Jesse.
„You are not going to leave me. I love ya. Ya hear me? I need ya to stay with me!" Jesse softly tells Alexandra who only forms words without any actual noise coming out. Yet its rather obvious that she reply's the sentiment.
The second he goes to her chest, her eyes once again find mine. They are searching for something, that she seems to find as she takes one more shuddering breath before she closes her stunningly and strangely familiar blue eyes. Seemingly also knowing what is going to happen next.
„Ok, I am doing it." Jesse tells the chopper as he gets out a needle along with some liquids and different desinfections.