Chapter 1: A Brother conflict

As the birth ceremony of Aziz ended, the one lion who didn't attend seems to be hungry. The moment that a rodent came out to scout out, his paw emerges into it, as that the the little mouse was scared of its captor. 

"Uh, this day really seems to be such a boring occasion, don't you agree? I really thought that I was supposed to regin in the first place, but Mother and her beloved Asahi had to marry each other, and choose the future ruler. 

I was indeed had that position if that half-brother of mine wasn't born. 

Now that he has a family of his own, things doesn't always been pleased for the most part for me." 

That was when a familiar voice was heard, while he was doing his grand monologue, "You really hate Scar that much, huh? 

I guess that you really haven't change in the slightest, Muffy." 

His eyes rolled as he knew the voice was coming from, as that he still has the mouse in his paws, "Oh, it's just simply you, Zazu. Gee, what do I owe the pleasure of the great royal advisor?" 

The red hornbill bows respectfully, "I am here to announce that your brother, Scar is on his way, he was concerned about you and wonders why you haven't been to the ceremony this morning." 

As Mufusa looked, he noticed that the prey he has currently captured managed to escape it's captor. 

"Look what you made me do, Zazu, you made me loose that prey I've been wanting for as my lunch." He said, as he was sadden by misfortune.

"Ha! You wanted to have that instead a letter from your younger brother? You really do outdone yourself." 

"Why you little... " He mutters as that he was ready to eat him for his own benefit. 

"Muffy, why you looking at me like that? Help!" The hornbill cries as he was stuffed into his mouth, as that the king had arrived to lecture his brother. 

When he saw what has happened, he sighed that his brother hasn't fully accepted him, even though their family had changed their lives forever. 

"Muffy, what you doing to Zazu, you know that he's the royal advisor to the Pridelands, at least show some respect for him and spit him out of your mouth." 

The lion groans as he spits out the royal advisor, who was covered with his saliva. 

As Scar approaches him, Muffy said, "Awe, look at the proud king. He walks with high praise with the commoners." 

"Set aside of your jokes, Mufusa. I really wanted to talk about the ceremony you missed. Did you even realize that today was Aziz's presentation? Sarabi and I were really forward her uncle was presented on her special day." 

Mufusa mocklily gasps, "That was important thing you were worried about, oh, what a tragedy!" He scratches his paws as loudly as he could, as Zazu twitches. 

As he finished scratching, he simply said, "I really didn't look forward being her babysitter. That little fur ball will be a troublesome cub." 

"Mufusa, you really have to change that tone of yours. That little fur ball you are referring to is my daughter and your future queen." 

He got annoyed by the king as he plunges for an attack as both lions begin to fight . Zazu watches the brothers fought each other, as that as the fight was over, it left a scar on Mufusa's nose and eye. 

"I didn't want to fight you, Muffy. You made that choice. Let this fight remind you where you in the Circle of life." 

Annoyed that he lost the fight against the king, he went away to be alone. 

As Scar watches him go, Zazu said, "That fight really determines that he should've been banished long ago. You are the king, you should've done it sooner. " 

"I told you many times, Zazu. Even though that Muffy and I aren't related by blood, I still consider him as my brother I've loved and cherish. I promised Mother and Father that I would not just look over the pridelands, but also to look over my family which includes him. " 

"I guess the former king and queen really entrusted you so dearly. I hope that Aziz would grow up to be wise like you and Sarabi." The royal advisor said, looking forward to the future queen's reign. 

"Awe, don't you worry about a thing, Zazu. I know that Aziz would be a great ruler when she's older, I'm pretty sure of it. " 

"I guess. Can you imagine having Muffy as a throw rug? That would be amusing to see!" 

The king laughs at the joke, as he replies, "Zazu, your jokes really astounding." 

As the night falls, in the biggest tree in the pridelands, Rafiki was preparing a drawing to remember the feeling when he held the royal cub. 

As he was painting , he couldn't be more excited for Aziz's future. "Princess Aziz, I can't wait for what lies in store for you. You will be a great queen."