Chapter 6: I can't wait to be Queen

Aziz and Kaku walked silently while Zazu was watching overhead, "Step lively. Once we reach the watering hole, the sooner we leave. 

Honestly, why would the young princess ever choose this place? We can go anytime we want to!"

Aziz was rolling her eyes, as that Kaku whispers to her ear, "Aziz, c'mon, you are really plotting something right?

Where we really going, you can't fool me." 

"You'll never going to believe it, but we're going to a new place: An Elephant graveyard." 

Kaku was surprised, yet excited about this revelation, "Wow!" 

Aziz said, "Shh! Zazu might hear us. " 

"Right, I totally forgot about the royal babysitter. I might have a idea to get him off our backs." He suggested. 

"I'm listening." Aziz said, being so keen to escape the royal advisor so badly as the red hornbill couldn't handle of watching the two cubs interact. 

"Oh, just look at the two of you, blossoming in the Savannah, being so lovely-dovely. Your parents would be absolutely thrilled of you being betrothed and all." 

Aziz asked, "Wait, Be-what?"

"Betrothed, indented, afficiated." The royal advisor said, as the cubs looked at each other, "Meaning?" Kazu asked. 

"I mean, one day when you're older, you two will be married!" He reveals to the two cubs as the cubs reacted so quickly. 

"Ew!" 

"Gross!" 

Aziz said, "C'mon, Zazu, you can't absolutely be serious, I can't marry him, he's my best friend!" 

Kazu concurred, "Yeah, I can't possibly marry Aziz, I mean, it would be absolutely weird for me. I do care about her as a friend, not as a lover." 

Zazu said, "You can't break the royal tradition, it goes back several generations, you should be grateful!" 

"Oh, when i'm queen, that rule would be off of my list for sure." 

"Not as I'm around." 

"In that case, you're fired." 

"Aziz, you can't fool me. Only the king can do that." 

Kazu looked completely confused, "You really had forgotten? She's the future queen of the Pridelands, she can make the rules." 

Aziz was proud of her friend's statement, "Yeah, why don't you do as you're told, you old bird?"

"Not yet I don't! With an attitude like that, I can perfectly see you're not fit to rule like your father does!" 

Aziz grins, "Not the way I see it. " 

"I'm going to be a mighty queen, so enemies beware!" 

"Well, I never seen a queen with quite little hair." 

"I'm going to be an amazing queen, like no one was before, I am proud of who I am, never looking down, I'm working on my roar!" 

"You're thus more inspiring to be!" 

"Oh, I just can't wait to be queen!" 

Zazu was annoyed as he said, "No way you'll be queen like this, Aziz!" 

"Nobody say, "Do this!" 

"When I said that-" 

"No one say , "Be there!" 

"No one say stop that! 

"Or see here!" 

"We're free to roam all day! Free to do it all my way!" 

"I think it's time for you, Aziz, to arrange heart to heart!"

"Queens don't need advice from an annoying hornbill for a start!" 

"If this where the monarchy is headed, cut me out! Out of service, out of Africa, I'm leaving! 

This future queen is out of wind!" 

"Oh, I can't wait to be queen!" 

"Everyone, look left! Everyone look right! 

Every way you look up, I'm standing in the spotlight!" 

"Not yet!" 

"Come every creature come out and sing! Let the herds hear it and on the wing!

It's time for Aziz's time to rule! 

I can't wait to be queen! 

Oh, I can't wait to be queen! 

I just simply can't wait! 

To be queen!" 

A rhino sat onto the royal advisor as the animals leave, as the bird felt completely uncomfortable by the situation. 

"I beg your pardon, but can you please get off of me?

Aziz, Kaku, anyone?"