Chapter 7: Trouble in the Elephant Graveyard

Aziz and Kaku was happy that their plan had actually sorted out as they planned to, as that the lioness simply couldn't believe it herself. 

"Wow, you were absolutely right, Kaku! Your plan was surprisedly worked! I had some doubts about that Zazu would follow us!" 

Kaku was annoyed, "C'mon, Aziz, that plan was my idea in the first place! I'm a genius. " 

"Please. Like you would come up with an plan like that." She giggles at him, as the young cub was not pleased by her attitude. 

"All right, you naughty princess! Prepare to make your doom!" He cries, as he tried to pin her down. 

As they flipped, it was her who won the playful tag. "Ha! Pinned ya, Kaku! Admit it, you'll never beat me in a pin fight. You're not that strong enough to." 

Kaku said, "I can at least try!" 

Both cubs playfully got distracted as the environment around them wasn't the land they called home to. 

"Ha! Pinned ya again. You lose, Kaku!" 

As a steam burst out, Kaku pushes his friend off from his grasp, as the two cubs were mesmerized of where they were. 

Aziz was excited, "We did it. We're in the Elephant Graveyard!" 

Both cubs looked outward of the horizons as they exclaimed, "Whoa. " 

Kaku said, "This place gives the creepy vibe, Aziz." 

Aziz sighs happily, "Yeah, it does, doesn't it? Isn't this an great place for two adventurous cubs?"

Kaku points out, "You do realize we'll be in massive trouble with our parents when we get back, don't you?"

"I know. But I couldn't be a queen if I stayed in the Pridelands for so long. I have to get to know the lands better. This a great opportunity for me to explore." 

"Ok, if you say so. Hey, I'm being optimistic, but what if that elephant has it's brain still in there?"

Aziz said, "One way to figure it out. Let's go check it out!" 

But as the cubs were going into the mysterious being, a familiar red-billed bird came into their way. 

"Wrong! Aziz, you know better than that! It's far enough of your games!" 

"Zazu!" Aziz groans, as the royal advisor continue, "We're way off the boundaries of the Pridelands! It's not safe for a princess like you." 

Kaku said, "Oh, look, the banana beak is shaking his feathers. " 

Zazu poke the young cub's nose, "It's mr. Banana Beak to you, young cub. Seriously, I think we're in real dire danger." 

Aziz rolls her eyes at the advisor, "Zazu, you absolutely worried too much, besides, I walk on the wild side. 

I laugh in the face of danger. Ha, ha, HA!" 

The excitement she had built up changed, as that three hyenas laughed as that she went behind the bird to protect herself. 

The leader, a female hyena looks at the cubs as she asked, "Well, well, Banzi. What we have here in our domain?"

He replied, "I don't know, Shenzi, I haven't seen them before. Have you, Ed?"

The hyena just laughs mostly because he couldn't speak. 

Banzi concurs, "Just what I was thinking. It's a couple of trespassers!" 

Zazu said, "It's an slight error, I reassure you." 

The hyena stops him as he tries to help the cubs escape, "Wait a second. I know you. You're that Scar's errand boy."