Chapter 16: Can you feel the love tonight?

Timon and Pumbaa were all alone, as that it was too unbearable for Timon to handle. "I tell you, Pumbaa, this really stinks." 

"Oh, I didn't meant to make a fuss." The warthog said, as the meerkat rolls his eyes at his companion, as that he clearly didn't understand what he means.

"No, it's not your smell, Pumbaa. It's about them! You know, Kaku and Aziz. Being all alone without us! 

You really can't see it, can't ya?"

"I don't understand what you mean." 

"I can see what's happening." 

"What?"

"And they haven't gotten a clue!" 

"Who?"

"They'll find out they're in love, our trio is down to two." 

"Oh." 

"Ze sweet careless of twilight. There's magic in the air. With all this romantic atmosphere, there will be trouble in the air!" 

Aziz and Kaku was exploring the jungle, the new home of the lioness. It was so beautiful that Kaku never seen before. 

"Can you feel the love tonight? The peace the evening brings?"

The two laugh as if it felt like a long time of being apart, it brought Aziz some comfort that he was by her side. 

"The world for once, in perfect harmony, with all its living things. " 

Aziz: "There is so many things to tell him, a lot to talk about, but how do I make him see? The real truth about my past?

Impossible! He'll might regret it and turn away from me." 

Kaku: "She's holding back, she's hiding, from what, I can't decide. 

Why wouldn't she believe in herself, the queen i know she is, the queen I truly see inside?"

Aziz pulls a vine and makes a dive into a nearby pool. 

"Aziz?"

She chuckles, as he was pulled into the cold water, which he never experienced before. She comes up, as Kaku said, "You jerk." He pushed her back into the water as Aziz said, "Wait up!" 

"Can you feel the love tonight?" 

"The peace the evening brings?" 

"The world for once, in perfect harmony, with all it's living things." 

The two lions trips over a hill as Kaku lands in top of Aziz, as he couldn't help himself as he was committed of showing his love to her by licking her on the cheek. 

Aziz was shocked, unaware of the kiss, as that she realized that it was meant for her to love him back. 

"Can you feel the love tonight?" 

"You don't need to look too far." 

"Seeing through the night's uncertainties." 

"Love is where they are." 

Aziz said, "I know that I wasn't there for you, I'm so sorry, Kaku. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Of course I would. I love you." 

Timon: And if they fall in love tonight, it can be assumed." 

Pumbaa: Her carefree days with us, it's all over now. " 

Both: In short, our girl is doomed!" 

They both cried, as they know that Aziz deserved the love she needs.