Chapter 23: The Banishment of Zira

As the days grew, Aziz and the rest of the pride was still adjusting the new reign of the new ruler. 

Kaku said, "It still amazes me, that I thought this. The thought that we'll be together again, and that the evil reign of Mufusa has come to an end." 

The lioness smiled, "Kaku, everything has to happen for a reason. Besides, there is some lions that too please with their new queen." 

She was referring to Zira. She knew about anxious is about her being back in Pride Rock, and thus that there would be her child would be in the circle of life. 

Kaku groans, "Seriously, why would she be concerned about? She was allied by Mufusa and his hyenas! 

For once, i'm thrilled they're banished from Pride Rock." 

As the newly queen was silent, meows, had been heard, as the pride was looking at the newcomers. 

It was revealed to be triplets. Two boys and a little girl." 

One of Zira's companions said, "Awe, they're beautiful!" 

The proud mother stated, "Of course, but there is one special one in this family that should rule the Pridelands! Mufusa and I had chosen her name long ago. This little one is named, Asani. Her two older brothers are Neteyam and Kayo." 

As though Zira was grateful of her children, her intention of seizing the throne was clear. 

"I'm not thrilled of letting my children live here with this ruler. Mufusa is the rightful king, not you, traitor!" 

Zuko said, defending his sister, "Zira, i trust Aziz with my life! How dare you say that to-" 

Aziz calms down her brother, "Pumzika, Zuko. Zira, you are truly misunderstanding. Mufusa had tricked you. He wasn't the ideal ruler for this land, he was a tyrant, and that he clearly wasn't meant to rule ." 

"Liar!" She attacks the queen, as the lionesses fought, the fight was ended quickly than before, as Aziz had no other choice. 

As the newly appointed queen, she had to make a declaration to the clan who had followed Mufusa and his way of thinking. 

"Zira, you and your followers had left me no other choice. You and your followers will never step forward in our lands again, I herby banished you from the Pridelands, and you will raise your cubs to the Outlands. 

Get out of my sight." 

Zira growls in annoyance, as she and her followers, fled from Pride Rock, as Kaku and the remaining Pridelands had hope that they wouldn't cross the Outsiders again.