Chapter 4: Bath with Kaku

As Aziz was so pumped to tell her childhood friend, Kaku of her discovery, she runs through the social circle of lioness who was mothers to their cubs. 

She looks around, to see her friend, Kaku, who was pretty annoyed of having a bath by his mother, Sarafina. 

She was accompanied by her own mother as well. Aziz greets him, "Morning, Kaku, hi, Sarafina." 

"Oh, the princess had returned from her faithful duty. Can you please get me out of my misery?" Kaku said, as he was continuing having his bath.

Aziz said, "You really hate baths, don't you? C'mon, it's not considered a bad thing once you get used to it." 

Sarabi said, "Aziz, I believe it is time for yours." 

"All right, Mother." She said, as she leaps up to her mother, as Kaku groans as he watches her being groomed. 

"Kaku, I just heard a grand place for us to go to! I think you'll like it." Aziz said, as Kaku said, "Really? We've been to a lot of places, and some of the lands we've visited is simply boring." 

"C'mon, have a little faith in me. You'll never get bored with this place." She said, trying to cheer the cub up. 

Sarabi listens to her daughter's conversation, "Oh, where you cubs going to, may I ask?"

Aziz knew quickly that she had to lie to her, "Oh, I was taking Kaku to the watering hole, if that's ok?"

Kaku was surprised, "The watering hole?!? C'mon, why we have to go there, Aziz?"

Aziz said, in a code tone only he could understand, "I'll show you when we get there..." 

That was when he realized that they were going to a different location, as he said, "Gotcha. Um, Mom, is that ok I go with her? I promise to behave myself." 

Sarafina looks not too sure, but looks at her friend for support. "Um, what you say, can Kaku go with her?"

The cubs pleads with her, "Please, can we?" 

"Only to the watering hole." She replies as the cubs were excited, but then she adds, "And on that subject, Zazu will go and babysit both of you." 

Aziz groans, "Oh, man. Not the blabbermouth bird!" 

Kaku reassures her, "Don't worry, Aziz."