Chapter 19: Zuko's worry

In the Pridelands, the lioness were standing guard at Pride Rock, as Sarabi was seeing her son pacing back and forth. 

The Queen of the Pridelands chuckled at the young lion, mostly it resembles of how Scar was panicking when he first heard her first pregnancy with Aziz. 

"Zuko, sweetie, what's the matter? You act so much like your father was when he learned about your sister arriving." 

The lion turns to his mother, "How can i not be worried?!? Mother, Zira and her lions are still causing chaos here while Kaku seeks out help. 

I did promise of keeping you and our pride safe from Mufusa, but I can't be helped of being worried. 

He's not just a member of this pride, but he's my mentor and brother figure. I just don't want to let him down with this responsibility!" 

The queen said, "I know how you held dearly about Kaku, but he's going to be just fine on his own. 

Don't jump to conclusions on your own." 

Sarafina nods, "I concur with your mother. I know Kaku very well. I'm his mother after all, besides, I wouldn't be surprised that he found something important. " 

The young prince lay down as he said, "I do hope you're right. It's just that I am more uneasy since Mufusa took over. " 

Both lionesses understand how the young prince was feeling, as that they don't like the way they are living either. 

All of them didn't know that Kaku really found Aziz, and that from the conversation with her father, she has the devotion to return back to her homeland to set things right.