Chapter 22: The final fight

Aziz was looking around from every inch of Pride Rock, looking for the murder of Scar, the rightful king of the Pridelands. 

The lioness keep her sight open in all times, as she did, she finally spots the cowardly lion, who was trying to escape from her. 

Her emotions couldn't contain any longer, as that she roars as that Mufusa tries to escape within the blazing fire that surrounds him. 

As he trying to , he found himself in a cliff as that the lion truly realizes that he has nowhere to hide from his attacker. 

The lioness finally caught up to him, as her eyes were full with rage, as she said, "Murder." 

The lion pleads, "Aziz, please i beg of you. Please let me go." 

The lioness said, "Let you go? You destroyed a linage, destroyed the Pridelands with having hyenas and lions involved with your scheme to kill the king. 

You made me miss Zuko, my own brother, growing up, making everyone think i was dead! 

Why would i would believe every word you say, Mufusa? When i was a young cub, i trusted you, loved you as your niece." 

Mufusa said, "But... i am family. The hyenas planned everything. Zira and I are expecting as well. Are you ok of killing the offspring's father?"

"You, as a father? Don't be absurd. You killed my father without hesitation. Your child will bear with knowledge of the father is a murder." 

"What you planning to do to me, Aziz?" The tyrant asked, as Aziz was so furious . "Well, there is one thing i wanted you to do. 

Do you recall what you told me that day, the day of the stampede? Run. Run away and never return." 

The lion was shocked of hearing the same words being thrown back at him as he nods at the lioness. 

"Yes... as you wish... Your majesty!" He threw ashes at the lioness. 

"Ah, not fair!" She exclaims. 

Mufusa and the lioness begin their final fight for the throne, to set things in balance as it once did before. 

Both lions fought side by side, not letting one other win. Aziz was trying her best to wistand her foe, as that the mighty lion hit her to a ledge. 

Laying in the ledge, Aziz knew that she had one tatic that she can use: It was when she managed to pinned Kaku down. 

As the lion approaches to finish her, she uses the technique as the lion tumbles down the ledge, as he falls into a den of fire. 

Aziz sighs, as that she won the fight, as that the misdeeds of her evil uncle was finally dawn on him. 

The hyenas approached the defeated lion. "Oh, my friends. You came to help me." 

Shenzi wasn't pleased. "Friends? You considered us friends after that fight? Also, we heard a delious little tale. You used us as a pawn this whole time. You considered us as the enemy." 

Banzi concurred, "Yeah, I heard it too, what about you, Ed?"

The hyenas came through as that they went towards the scared lion. "W-Wait, you don't need to eat me! Please, i implore you!" 

His words didn't bother to come through as that it was his final words. 

Aziz walks down from the fight, as her brother ran towards her. "Aziz, thank goodness you're safe!" 

The lioness smiles as that she was also relieved he was fine as well. "Zuko, i know that must have a lot of grudges against me. 

I left you all those years and you were under our evil uncle's reign. I know it's a lot for me and you to get along-" 

Kaku said, "Aziz, none of this is ever your fault to begin with. Mufusa tricked us all, and you were just a cub back then, and you saw the tragic death of your father. Nobody has to witness that, and now knowing the truth of why you ran away, it seems like it was a reason for you to return to the throne now as our new ruler, the queen of the Pridelands." 

"Who is this intruder?!?" Zira demands as that she was unfamiliar with Aziz. Kaku guards his lover as Zuko said, "Zira, you will never rule this land, because a new ruler has come to claim the throne ." 

"What you mean? Where is Mufusa?!? He is the ruler of this land, not this intruder!" She snarled, as the other lionesses concur with her statement, but then the outburst dismayed as Rafiki shook his staff to point Aziz towards the tip of Pride Rock. 

The lioness knew that she has to reclaim the the throne, her new life as the queen has begun. The advisor bows in respect to the new queen, as the lioness hugs him, thanking the wise baboon. 

"Rafiki, thank you for helping find my way back to my family." 

"Aziz, it is time. " 

As Aziz was walking, all the memories she had of being a cub, the laughter, and now fully knowledge of how Scar died, she stands in front of the pride, and looking at the clouds, hearing her papa saying, "Remember." 

With that courage, she roars, as that all the Pridelanders could hear, to know that the rightful ruler has truly return.