Unknown Existence Pt. 2

Requested by: EmberTheAlphaWolf

PART TWOOO!!!

I couldn't do this fic justice with only one part so here's the sequel. <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scenty P.O.V:

"Scenty?"

I whip my head around to see just a guy? He had a red bandana and was wearing an oversized hoodie. He sounded like Soda Bottle.

Soda Bottle?

"Soda Bottle?" I inquire fearfully, "Is that you?" His eyes look glossy as he kneels down to me.

"Oh my god! Scenty! You're okay!" He smiles the widest I've ever seen him smile. "Me and Liam were so worried about you!" I give him a weird look. I don't recognize that name.

"Liam? Who's Liam?" I ask. He looks at me weird for a moment then his face is hit with some sort of realization.

"OH! You haven't heard his real name yet sorry. Liam is Backpack!" He explains softly. My eyes widen in happiness.

"Backpack! Where is he?"

"Right here Scenty." I take a step back after hearing Backpa-Liam's voice. What the fu-

"Backpack! What where are you?" Soda Bottle chuckles and turns around. Revealing Backpack just chilling on Soda Bottles back. Huh????

"You still look like that?" He frowns at me playfully.

"Why is there something wrong with how I look? |:(" I stutter out an apology. He seems to understand because he smiles at me and begins to explain.

"Well you see, I don't really have a human form anymore. But Bryce here wanted me to get outside every now and then. So we came up with this. As long as I kind of go limp people don't give us as many weird looks."

I mean that makes sense. I guess.

"C'mon, we can take you back to our apartment. You can freshen up there." Soda Bottle suggests kindly.

I smile at him warmly. "Yes! Thank you so much!"

"It's no problem Scenty. Also you can stop calling us by our object names." Soda Bottle laughs. I blush a dark red.

"W-well yeah. I just don't know your names.  I'm Amelia." 

They smile at me yet again, looking down at me (Literally) 

"Yeah, sort of expected that. I'm Bryce, and Backpack is Liam but you knew that already."

I grin happily.

                             *****************************************

After a short ride in Bryce's car, (It was cool being able to sit on the dashboard!) we stop in an apartment parking lot.

"Hell sweet home," Bryce sighs while holding me and getting out of his car. I chuckle a bit at the remark.  

A little walk later and we're at Bryce's apartment. Opening the door I glance around the room. After hopping down from Bryce's hand I walk around. Liam also get's let down.

Something catches my eye. It's...a bronze lamp shade? I walk over to it and lay my hand on it. It's cool to the touch and the sun is reflecting off of it.

"What's this?" I question, hand still on the object. They awkwardly glance at each other. That can't be good.

"Uh- well." Bryce starts. Liam sighs and explains.

"When I found out where Airy was, he turned out to be a lamp. He was human like us, but changed into a lantern when he was in his dimension." He stops for a moment, sucking in a breath. "When he...died I took the lamp shade as like uh- a I- uh. I don't know, It just didn't feel right to just leave it there. So I took it with me."

I glance back at the trinket. It wasn't it's normal object size. It was much larger. 

This was the body of my kidnapper I was touching. 

I...I don't know why I did. But I felt bad. I felt bad for Airy, he didn't deserve to end up like that. No one did. Not even him. I smile. I don't know why, but I do.

"Well...That's in the past now. We have to start looking forward." I glance at them, They're smiling too.

"Yeah, you're right."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO IS OUT. 

Sorry this took so long, I was busy with some real life stuff. ALSO Guess who just played Stray??? I cried. B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU IM SO SORRY 

Word count: 646 <3

Bye bye!