You'll be okay

I wanted to do some fun angst and comfort. <3 AND I LOVE DEATH P.A.C.T AGAIN SO SUE ME.

Context:

Lightning is Trans FTM and is having some dysphoria. He doesn't have to surgery, but he does have a binder that Tree bought for him. He's feeling really sad so Marker, Fanny, and Blackhole comfort him. This will mention Astrobiology. Not much to say. A few more notes: Blackhole is deaf and uses a hearing aid, Lightning also has some kind of anxiety disorder. !!THIS IS HUMANIZED!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lightning P.O.V:

Man, I'm having one of those days again.

I-I don't know why they happen but they do. I just feel like I don't deserve to be where I am. I have great friends, I'm able to express myself. 

But...I can't help but feel upset about how I look. How I act, or how I feel. I don't know why I feel sad, I just do. I want to know why, but I guess it just happens sometimes. Maybe I just think I look to much like a girl.

My chest is not very flat, even with the binder. I don't know. My voice is really high, I don't look like a boy. I'm not a real boy, I'm just some tomboy or something. 

I guess I have to accept that now.

Marker P.O.V:

Pie, Remote and Tree went on over to the store to get some milk or something I don't know. That's what Stapy used to say :D. So now it's just me, Fanny, Lightning, and BH at home right now. I'm pretty bored. There's no dirt to toss around here, so I have to just walk around the apartment to look for something to do. Boring >:(.

But, I do notice that Lightning seems a bit sad. He isn't his usual happy self. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

There's only one way to stop this...

                             *****************************************

After getting BH and Fanny in on my plan, we initiate: OPERATION: HAPPY MAN. 

"Are you guys ready?" I ask turning to my partners in crime.

"Yup," BH says, giving me a  thumbs up. Fanny nods as well.

"Let's do this!" She whisper shouts with a grin on he face. I turn my face back to Lightning's door.

"Three...Two...One...CHARGE!!" I bust open the door, BH and Fanny following behind me. Lightning basically jumps two feet high off his bed, landing back down on the blanket.

"WOAH!" He yelps dropping his phone next to him. We continue out mission and all dog pile him. With BH holding us all in a big bear hug with Lightning in the middle.

"What the-? G-g-guys what is this?" Lightning stammers out.

"You won't be sad anymore! I hate seeing you sad!" Fanny hollers out grumpily. Lightning looks confused.

"Wh-what? I'm not sad! I-I'm just...uh- y-y'know. Uh..." He clearly is denying it, even I know that. 

"Lightning, we all know you're going through something. Marker pointed it out and we wanted to help. It's okay if you feel this way. We all have our ups and downs, but we're here for you in the end." Blackhole stated in his signature calm manor.

Black Hole P.O.V:

As I'm squeezing the DpactA newbies. Lightning opens up to why he's feeling upset in the first place.