See how the Brain plays around - Genderfluid BH angst

Requested by: Blackholebfbbiggestfan;33

Heyyyy this lovely is back with another request!!! AND I AM GOING TO DELIVER!!

Also- I closed my requests for now, just so I can work on the fics I have currently am working on. Hope you understand!! ^^

CONTEXTTTTTTTTT~:

Black Hole disassociates a bit. He has like "black outs" where he kind of just gets trapped in his own head. Shenanigans and angst inssue. !!THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF THE FIC THIS PERSON REQUESTED BEFORE!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Hole P.O.V:

I was just hanging out with DPA. It was...nice. After my episode that Tree found me in, he says he wants me hanging out with people more. So I don't feel so alone, I mean I agree with him...I'm just not a big fan of interacting with people.

It made me feel weird when I had to interact with people. But my team is the exception, their great! They love me...I think. Probably, they're very kind and I enjoy their company. Right now, Lightning and Fanny were playing UNO while everyone else watched.

They were really into it, they made a whole bracket tournament system for it! This was the final two...and it was intense.

"I DON'T HAVE A GREEN!!!" Fanny yells, raking through the draw pile. "GIVE ME A FUCKING GREEN!!!" She screams, we all howl in laughter at her frustration.

"FINALLY!" She sigh loudly, placing it down. Lightning returns with a green reverse card, sending Fanny haywire.

"I DON'T HAVE A GOD DAMN GREEN!!!" She shouts at Lightning, he couldn't breathe he was laughing so hard! It was nice, it was a fun moment.

Everyone one was laughing, talking...watching Fanny suffer- But that's besides the point. We were having fun, spending time together.

Suddenly, everything went dark.

Oh no...not now...why does it have to be now...?

I blacked out...again. God why do I have to ruin everything? Everyone was happy...why did I have to ruin it?

Would they hate me for this? I mean...they probably already do...Especially for what I am.

"What the hell are you doing?" Fanny's voice.

"Why must you ruin everything??" Markers voice.

"I don't like that you're genderfluid..." Lightning's voice.

"Leave me alone, go you're annoying..." Pie's voice.

"I hate you for what you are..." Remotes voice.

"I wish I never met you."

Trees voice.

I choke out a sob, hearing the voices of my teammates. Admitting they hated me...they admit it. They hate me, why must I ruin everything?

Why must I ruin everything?

Lightning's P.O.V:

I didn't know what to do. One moment everything was normal, then Black Hole just...blacked out.

I was the first to notice...I freaked out...bad.

"Black Hole!?" I yelled, seeing them start to fall. I ran up to her and held him up as the other's realized what was going on.

"Black Hole? Wake up! Please..." I beg it, shaking her violently. I hope I didn't hurt him. I felt tears well up in my eyes, I didn't want them to hurt, I wanted her to be okay.

What happened?

Tree runs over as well, them being partners and all...I feel bad for Tree. He always has something going on.

"What happened to them?" He asks, lifting her head up. I shake my head.

"I-...I don't know...it just fell over..." I tell him, our whole team is crowded around us at this point. All with worried looks on their faces. Tree gives a concerned look, and holds Black Holes lifeless hand.

Out of nowhere, Black Hole begins to cry. We all lean in to try and figure out what's going on. His breathing becomes shallow, and soon it's tears spill over.

"I-I'm so-so sorry..." She whispers, tears flowing out of their eyes like waterfalls. I shake them a bit more, trying to wake it up.

"Black Hole! Wake up...please!" I beg him, feeling tears roll down my own cheeks. Suddenly, their head shoots up, and she sucks in a massive breath.

"I'm sorry!" He cries, hiding in Trees neck, she keeps saying 'I'm sorry' over and over again. Quietly, but we can all still hear it.

"Honey...it's okay. Don't be sorry..." Tree coos to them, kissing his forehead. We all kind of just sit and watch.

"You're okay!" I smile with relief, hugging it close. He hugs back softly, still crying a bit.

"I-I'm sorry I ruined y-your guys game..." They stutter out. Remote holds his hand.

"Hey, hey...it's okay. You can't control it...it's not your fault..." She says, squeezing its hand to comfort her.

Those were the words they needed to calm down. He breathes out short Shakey breaths, looking around at our team.

We all give it a giant group hug, wanting to comfort her through their touch times. He looks in awe for a few moments before beginning to cry again. It hugs us back tightly as we wrap our arms around her.

"Th-thank you guys so much...for being here for me...." He thanks us, hiding in our arms. We all can't help but smile.

"Just tell us when you feel like this...we'll help you." Pie tells them, she speaks for all of us. We help each other through everything, no matter what.

Man I love my team...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 812

YAY Love ya'll <3