Chapter 3:Oh, how they grow!

Years have passed since that faithful day. As he promised, Kumagawa had dine nothing to Hitomi's son.

Although that was a sad day for him. His first rejection...For some reason, he didn't feel really heartbroken about it.

What surprised him, however, was that his mother knew what he has done. The how remains a mystery.

However, she assured him that it didn't matter. That no matter what happens, she'll alwais be on his side. So, he decided to not pay attention of how she knew about it and just go with it.

Yuuki is glad he choose to do so. She may be reincarnated, but she's still very much just a normal. No way she'd manage to hide something from him if he really tried to figure it out.

There comes a time in the life of a parent in which they realize that their child had grown up. Both physically and mentally.

Now he looked much closer to the Kumagawa every Medaka Box fan is familiar with, except for an aspect. He wore the traditional gakuho and had dyed his hair a dark blue, she knew she was right about that! However, his hair was much shorter than the Kumagawa everyone is so used to.

 He wore the traditional gakuho and had dyed his hair a dark blue, she knew she was right about that! However, his hair was much shorter than the Kumagawa everyone is so used to

Yuuki:I can't believe that it's already your first day of middle school!

Kumagawa:[Really? Because I can by educational law.]

Yuuki:You know, sometimes I feel like you sassier every day. Will you be alright?

Kumagawa:[There's no need to worry. I can take care of myself. I've already gine through elementary.]

It wasn't so hard to adjust to it. Sure, kids were jerks. But that only meant he had to be what he alwais knew he was. A monster.

That made elementary go by relatively enjoyable, if a little bit lonely. Although he had a lot of space in the bus because people were trying to keep themselves as far away as possible!

Kumagawa:[Besides, it's not like I'm gonna be alone there.]

Yuuki:Oh, right! Your friend is enrolled there, isn't he? Well, have fun! Don't break a bone!

There was an alternation from tge original story. Yuuki was hungry and went to pick up some food when Kumagawa was diagnosed, so they stayed a little longer before leaving and ended up meeting someone that became his first friend. Currently only friend, for that matter.

Kumagawa:[Calm down, I'm not gonna break anybody's bones...It's the first day, I don't wanna come in too strongly.]

Yuuki:I'm glad we came to an understatement.

Kumagawa finally departed with his mom yelling her goodbys while waving her hand. As much as he loves her, she can be quiet nagging sometimes. That's how moms are, he supposed.

If there's a school, there need to be deliquents as well, right? This might help them relieve his stress.

Hey, she's his mom. She should know how easy he can break promises. That's why he doesn't like making them, he's really bad at keeping them.