Chapter 41:When you see your enstarnged girlfriend way too soon

To control others was a great thing. However, sonetimes, Saki wonders of she could use that skill of hers to control herself.

If she could, then she could get rid of many troubles. Like, for example, waking up late on a school day.

However, she never tested this. Reason for which she was sprinting to school today.

Today would be an exhausting day. Waking up suddenly and having to run to school would've been exhausting enough, but she also has her Student Council work to do.

She does have attend her classes without a late attendance if she's not sick or something, mostly not to stand out. Unlike a certain troublesome President.

At the last second she managed to climb the stairs, without tripping, to her classroom. Fortunately, she manged to rush in the classroom exactly when her name was called by the class representative.

Saki:I'm here! I'm here! Safe, with a headfirst slide into first base!

Right in the nick of time was the exactly way to word it. Really, why did she have to be the second name on the class roster?

Wait, something is wrong. She acted bubbly and kind, the very persona she made people around believe she was, and had her madk cover her sharp teeth, so why was everyone staring at her like?

Saki:What's wrong, everyone? I'm safe, right?

Class Representative:No. Your hair is way out of the safe zone. You're out.

Saki:Huh?

Saki was confused, grabbing a lock of her hair to see what all this ruckus was about...Wait, since when was she blonde!?

She certainly had no dyed her hair and neither did she have any intention to. And she doubts there's anyone to go through all the trouble of sneaking into her house to play such a stupid prank.

Then, the only option reamining was...So that guy was back.

Well, seems that troublesome President had an extra job today. It was one of the few reasons she still keept him around, after all.

As soon as class finished she bolted straight to the Student Council office. She banged the doors against the walls when she entered, making a loud entrance to get his attention.

Saki:Kumagawa-kun! Kumagawa-kun! Kumagawa-kun!

And there he was, Kumagawa Misogi sitting on the President seat like it was a throne while reading Weekly Shounen Jump. Not that ot was a surprise, he spend so much time there it might have as well been a second home to him.

Well, not that she can complain much. He does alwais manage to complete all his duties.

Saki:This is awful! Just awful! Look at my hair!

Kumagawa:[First period on Monday is Shounen Jump time. What is it, Saki-chan? Is your hair such a problem that you'd intrerrupt my reading of friendship, effort and victory?]

He finally settled the magazine down to take a look at her. The problem was obvious even for an insensible guy like him.

Kumagawa:[Ah, your hair is rather colorful today. Don't worry, I won't fire you over it.]

Saki:I would never bleach my own hair! I hate standing out! I'd never have even joined the Student Council if you haven't begged me for help!

The last days were very tense, especially with the game set by that person. Yet, even after all tjis, even after knowing all of that about her, Kumagawa still bantered with her like usual.

No, he probably knew from the very beggining. Yet, he still wanted her as his General Affairs Manager.

Really, this guy follows no logic at all, yet...It's refreshing, spending time like this.