Chapter 7:Are you gonna risk it?

Right now there was a corpse before Saki's very eyes. Although there were probably thousands of ways one could react to Kumagawa's question at a time like this, she can muster up only one.

Saki:...Eh?

Even if he asks that she can't tell just by looking. Firearm suicide by pointing the gun to your temple and than pulling the trigger would probably leave the body in a better state if one would point it at tgeir mouth, but in this case half of tge head is gone.

Saki:I do know what Teppou-san's face looks like... But in that state, it might be... a little hard for me. Really, it's only a little...

Kumagawa:[It's true that it might be hard to tell from this distance. Then, try coming a little closer.]

Kumagawa moved away, making space for her to get closer. No, she meant she can't tell that if sge has just half of a face.

As she got closer she was very thankful for her mask. If it wasn't for it she'd have been hit by the fell stench of the blood.

Thankfuly, the mask does stop mist of it so she wasn't that bothered by it. But the visage did very much bother her, it was nothing short of grotesque like deliberatly trying to show off tge insides of a person's body.

However, Kumagawa was not tge least disgusted by the stench or the state of the body. In fact, his grin seems to have grown.

Kumagawa:[So? Can you tell?]

Saki:No, like I was about to say, the head is...Ah, but...

Looking over at the body Saki noticed a characteristic wristband on the wrist which held the gun. A wristband Uchi was known to wear.

She alwais assumed it to be a charm because of being a member of the Marksmanship Club, it's only member that is. However, the accesory made ir clear.

Saki:Yeah. It's Teppou-san... I think.

Kumagawa:[Ah, is that so. She's quite a cute girl, isn't she? I just love a girl that can show me her brains as soon as we meet.]

Kumagawa plunged his hand right into her head, making Saki confused at his action. However, his next two words made everything clear.]

Kumagawa:[All Fiction.]

The head, which had had more than half of it blown off, no longer had even a hair out of place. Not a trace of the blood and flesh that had been scattered across the classroom remained.

The corpse was no longer a corpse. Everything inside the classroom had returned to it's original state.

No matter how many times Saki saw it, it alwais made her shudder. Kumagawa's skill, All Fiction, the inarguable skill which made dethroning Jakago Aki a piece of cake.

Kumagawa:[I made it so that this girl's firearm suicide never happened. And so, good afternoon, and nice to meet you, Teppou-san. As I'm sure you've heard, I've come to see you.]

Uchi:...Upupupu. Thought I'd be able to catch you off-guard if I was a corpse when we first met. But you didn't lose your cool even once, huh. Just like Anshin'in-san said, you're one crazy guy. Upupupupu.

Saki:...

Saki stared at the girl who was dead not long ago. Despise such a fact, that same girl was laughing and smiling ear to ear.

It must have been this very personality that incured the hostility of Renpei Iya, who was said to be more adamant than diamonds. But by the looks of it, Kumagawa wasn't bothered in the least by Uchi's personality.

But Saki wondered who was this Anshin'in-san? Kumagawa had mentioned that name before, was it someone both him and Uchi knew?

Kumagawa:[Ahahaha. Should I have screamed really loudly instead? For a moment I was thinking this would be the start of a mystery novel, though. Well, a firearm suicide in a locked room would be really cliché.]