Chapter 5:New friends are alwais a good thing

Despise the destructive incident and the closing of Hokobune, Kumagawa did still manage to graduate and move into high school. In multiple high schools, that is.

It's not a generic problem like tge family moving around a lot because of the parents's jobs, because he only had his mother and she worked from home. No, it's simply circumstances involving him.

As it happened with Hokobune, a fight would eventually broke out involving him. There wasn't anything he couldn't handle and than the school would end up being destroyed.

He's not sure how it does end up like this. Hokobune was different, he didn't find anyone on Medaka's level to push each other like that.

He supposed he had perhaps became just that trigger happy. Although that day was pretty shitty over all, he'd lie if he said he didn't enjoy that fight a bit.

Perhaps there were things that he and Medaka had in common. Although he wasn't actively looking to sink his teeth in anything close to challenging him, unlike that Beast Woman.

Now that he thinks about it, had Medaka cursed him for this to just continue happening? If so, he does feel a little bit of pride in creating such hatred in the heart of that idealistic girl.

Although the main thing he has done in all this time was searching for that impossibility. Searching for that person that could beat Najimi.

Least to say, he didn't have any luck in that department. Honestly, all he has managed to come by were huge let downs.

Najimi is aware of that and had encouraged him to keep trying. He's not sure that's because she's genuinly curious if he'll fimd such a person or she just likes to see him pout in dissapointment each time.

Yes, Najimi wasn't dead. She was just sealed by Book Maker, to the point where she couldn't even physically manifest anymore.

However, they had meet before when he died from time to time. A metaphysical place under the form of the classroom they once shared.

She constantly calls it his heart and he didn't dive on why that is. He simply dumbed it down to "the one place Anshin'in-san could find to annoy me".

Although she never voiced it out, he knew Najimi wasn't very happy with her current state. So much so that she tried to get his Book Maker in exchange of another skill for her to free herself.

It came as a big surprise to her wgen she couldn't. Not only that, but Hundred Gauntlets, a skill which she bargained with Kumagawa as perfect for him to raise his chances, changed into a skill that could erase anything from reality through a simple thought, which Kumagawa had later named All Fiction.

He even got a kiss from this too! Of course, he hasn't wasted this chance to being smug right to her face.

Ah, but that was all in the past. He perhaps should focus on the new school he's gonna go, like his mother was.

Yuuki:Okay than, you know what they say. Thirthy is the lucky number!

Kumagawa:[I really doubt there's actually a lucky number for me.]

Yuuki:Just trust me, okay? I have a feeling you're really gonna like this one!

Kumagawa:[...If you say so, mom.]

Kumagawa, now in his new classroom, looked towards his collegues who had forgetable faces like all good background characters should. The teacher had nor come in yet, so he decided to take the initiative and introduce himself.

Kumagawa:[I am Kumagawa Misogi and I transfered from Weekly Shounen Jump! Ladies and gentlemen of the famous Suisou Academy, I hope we can become great friends.]