Chapter 43:Once the boss got off the chair the fight is over

Yuuki was a bit worried as she watched Kumagawa getting ready for school. As her son was tying his shoes she got the idea something was wrong.

There was something amiss in his all too present smile, a difference one would observe after spending seventeen years raising a child. A mother's intuition, you could say.

Yuuki:Honey? What's wrong?

Kumagawa:[...Ah, I just feel like today would mark the end of peacefull days.]

Yuuki:That's a way to say it...

Without another word Kumagawa was out the door. An clear idea of how things would play out definetly already drawn in his head.

Yuuki:So it's this day, huh...

Of course, she was aware of what he was talking about. The final match between Kumagawa Misogi and Sukinasaki Saki, the battle that would destroy Suisou Academy and would mark his transfer to Hakoniwa Academy.

Being a simple reader, you could see it as a mere plot point that drives into the real story. However, for her it was much more than that.

The manga of Medaka Box might have shown her the big events. However, everything else was something she wasn't aware of.

From the end of the manga it was clear that Saki was a very important person to Kumagawa. The manga had shown her how he beat her, but not hiw he was after that.

This was her own test. A test fir being a mother, of comforting her son after a bad breakup one might say.

Sometimes, Kumagawa hated his intuition. He was once again right on the money with his guess.

He was surrounded by the troublemakers he had previously dealt with in his time as Student Council President of Suisou Academy. Each and every one of them having vacant and empty eyes with a card stabbed right in their forheads.

Each of them had something for a weapon, be it scapels, hair brushes, brooms chairs dembells and the likes. Although if you wanted to get technical, he supposed that the only ones possesing official daedly weapons were Kushi, Uchi, Usa and Aki.

Not only that, but Saki seemed to have thrown all the symbolism out the window. The only ones having fitting weapons for them were Uchi who was pointing a revolver at his head and Kushi who has two swords pointed at his neck.

Saki:You're being recalled, Student Council President Kumagawa! Time to turn in your fucking resignation!

Saki was playing with her mask in her hand, her sharp toothed grin on full view. In Kumagawa's own opinion, she looked much more lovely like this.

Aki stood right behind Saki, a machinegun reafy to fire in her hands. Although unlike the reso who only had a card imbended in their foreheads, Aki had cards stabbed all over her body and she looked more like a puppet ready to break.

Ah, it seems that Saki bullied her quite a bit before bringing her here. Perhaps she was still resentfull because she had to play sidekick to him all this time, all because Aki's previous failure.

Saki:But you knew that from the start, didn't you? That you are just a fucking puppet. That you were just a fucking placeholder until Ex-Student Council President Jakago would return from the hospital!

Despise the dangerous situation he was in, Kumagawa sat in the Student Council President chair, one leg over the other, with a smile on his face. Like a king sitting on his throne.

This was undoubtedly the end of their peacefull school days. However, he was still gonna give one hell of a performance.

Kumagawa:[...Of course I knew. What I didn't know was your motivation, General Affairs Manager Sukinasaki. Why did you keep a minus like me in place to maintain the peace and order of Suisou Academy. Appeasing the powerless students while being played by the ruler of the school. To me, you're the sad little puppet. Your skill, Error Message Plate, is a terrifying skill. The skill to rule the rulers. No one can rum from it as long as people desire for control. The skill that makes everything goes your way, Error Message Plate. It shouldn't be used to maintain peace in the school, why not use it for yourself more selfishly?]