Chapter 42: Talking with your girlfriend too often may make you look needy

Kumagawa did not want to make it a long drawn out game this time. He really didn't.

Rather, it wasn't even as much of a game this time. That game they had ended. Fude was just some plus that was mad at him because he beat up the girl he liked.

Najimi:At this rate I'll be waiting for a very long time. When will you find a skill holder who's capable of defeating me.

Najimi began talking again, but this time she was talking about herself. Well, he supposed it was a nice break from how often she overanalyzed his character as of late.

Najimi:You have a long road ahead of you keep at it.

She didn't need to tell him that. He already decided long ago, he'd find a way to stop her.

He'll stop her from killing the person he loves. He'll stop her from killing herself.

He didn't see any point in continuing this conversation when everything was already decided, so he headed towards the door without a word. However, like alwais, she wasn't gonna let him walk away that easily.

Najimi:Hey, aren't you being quite cold? Don't ignore me. Or does that boy that killed you, Ezumachi-kun, have such a skill? Is that why you're in such a hurry to return? Well, I have to admit that his skill sounds pretty frightening. Color of Beauty...Can you believe there's a skill out there that All Fiction won't work on?

Yes, Color of Beauty is very versatile. He has no doubt that Ezumachi has many other tricks with that skill of his, but...

Kumagawa:[All Fiction is just a magic trick. And so is Ezumachi-kun's skill. It's far beneath you, I'm afraid.]

Najimi:Don't give up so easily.

Najimi jumped down from the teacher desk she sat on, facing Kumagawa's back. She spread her arms wide open as she made her statement.

Najimi:Defeating me may be easier than you think...7,932,135,441,523,222 abnormalities and 4,925,916,526,110,643 minuses. For a total of 12,858,051,967,633,865 skills in total. That all I have.

Kumagawa:[Yeah. Maybe I'll give it a try in the near future...Vice President Ajimu.]

And so, he was out the door. And so, he was alive once again.

As Kumagawa opened his eyes he found out he was not on the floor. In fact, his body was laid on the Student Council officec's couch.

Saki:Feeling better, Kumagawa?

Turning his head to the right, he was greeted by Saki's large grin. She discarded her medical mask for the moment, her sharp teeth being in full view.

Saki:School's already over, you know? You made a good student like me miss a whole day of school.

So the classes already ended, then. Then he should hurry up and finish this little problem so his mom wouldn't get worried again.

If he's here, then that must mean Saki carried his body all over to the office. They really habe gotten rather close lately.

Kumagawa:[Saki-chan...What happened afterwards? Your hair is back to normal.]

Saki:Your bruises and uniform are also back to normal. Looks like his skill doesn't last forever.

Kumagawa:[Oh. I guess I should be going, then.]

Saki:Huh? Where to?

Kumagawa:[That should be obvious. I'm going to see Ezumachi-kun.]

Saki:What? Forget it, Kumagawa. Make yourself scarce. I'll handle him.

Is she worried about him? How cute.