Chapter 4

Pehli nazar mein
Kaisa jaadu kar diyaa
Tera ban baita hai mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga
Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah

I've been watching her, trying to figure her out. She's like a mystery waiting to be solved by me. I don't know what is so interesting about her sleepers she's been staring them since she came here.
As if sensing my state she looks up at me and as if my world stops. She has the most beautiful eyes a girl could have. She tilted her head and looked at me I did the same and I can sense what she must be thinking and I smirked looking at her.
Her cheeks turned into the most beautiful shade of red. And now I seriously hate that sleepers as she is continuously looking at them. No matter how much I stare her she doesn't look up again. She flinches as her mother called her. She seemed annoyed or mad. I can't tell.

"Inara, tell them about yourself."

And when she was about to speak her mother said.

"Look, Priyanka is here. Oh my god you look so beautiful, my darling".

Well, I guess this should be her reaction seeing her daughter. As I cast the glance at Inara she's is looking at her mother showering her cousin with love with the sad almost lost expression. As if realising she cast her gaze down to her sleepers again.

What's going on? Something's not right.

"So, Mrs. Oberoi you can talk to girls".
Dadi said.

As mom try to start a conversation with Inara.

"So, what's your qualification?"

But before she could speak the other girl Priya or whatever her name is speaks.

"Oh aunty I'm post graduated from management degree".

But before my mother goes to ask questions. She speaks again.

"Right now, I've been doing job as a manager at XYZ company. That is the production company."

Damn, this girl she is so irritating first of all she applied at least 4 layers of makeup on her face which takes seconds for me to decide it's a no from me. And by seeing my mother expression she also doesn't like this girl. Then mom said.